Thread: WTB Countach Mirrors

WTB Countach Mirrors

I'm looking for Countach mirrors. Anyone know where to find a set? The ones I have look good, but the angle they mount to the car prevents them from pointing in the right direction. I wind up looking at the sky, the ground, etc, and with no rear window, it's pretty dangerous. I'm not comfortable even switching lanes...

I found these on ebay; not sure if they'll work:
    MIRROR SET VITALONI NEW TURBO FERRARI LAMBORGHINI L@@K | eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FERRARI-308-...item58907cc7fc

I don't want to spend a whole lot, as I'll probably sell the car pretty soon anyway.

Found another one:
    Cipa BLACK FLAG-STYLE MIRROR - JCWhitney

Will these work? any opinions?

Ins eyeballen those same ones on eBay also... That's probably what I'll get for mine. The angle of the mount looks right on to me.. good luck and lmk how they work if you pick em up..

Quote Originally Posted by RHK View Post
    I'm looking for Countach mirrors. Anyone know where to find a set? The ones I have look good, but the angle they mount to the car prevents them from pointing in the right direction. I wind up looking at the sky, the ground, etc, and with no rear window, it's pretty dangerous. I'm not comfortable even switching lanes...

I found these on ebay; not sure if they'll work:
    MIRROR SET VITALONI NEW TURBO FERRARI LAMBORGHINI L@@K | eBay

FERRARI 308 MIRRORS PATTERN NON ELEC BLACK UNUSED | eBay

I don't want to spend a whole lot, as I'll probably sell the car pretty soon anyway.
    Those are the same as I sell. They are the same as Baby Turbos. The original mirrors were Turbomatic electric. I have one set of them in storage and a set of Turbomatic manual in storage too.

I have a used pair of non-oem ones that came off of my Countach. They look similar to the ones that are being discussed here. They have rounded corners, but are a bit more "square" so that they have a bit more mirror surface......hence larger viewing area. I know the exact problem about not being able to see very easily, and that was the reason why I had bought these. The back shells had been painted red to match my car. Otherwise these are in good shape. $25 for the pair?? LMK if you might be interested. Thanks.

Yeah, as long as they're in decent shape, I'd do that. PM me a pic and your paypal, or where to send a check. I'm in Coralville, IA 52241 if you need to calculate shipping. Thanks!

I'm not sure how to send pictures through PM. I sent u a PM tho.

I'll take em - PM sent

Will... Wenemo and myself found the vitalinis on ebay for 59.00 They are the ones that are used on the countach. We got lucky and found a guy who had a number of them still in th box. I installed my set and I have no problem driving my car in heavy traffic changing lanes. The real viatlinis like we managed to find has additional pivots in the arm . once you get the corrct mirrors on teh car you will have no problem changing lanes. I always acclerate before making the lane change just in case i didn't see somebody on the sides.