Thread: SALE!! OEM Ferrari California Taipipes, Ferrari Key Mold, Mold Making RTV

SALE!! OEM Ferrari California Taipipes, Ferrari Key Mold, Mold Making RTV

Hi all.

I have a Set of used OEM Ferrari California Tailpipes here. One of my customers bought the Novitec pipes and left me his OEM California Pipes. His Car was Brand new.. about 650 kilometers. So the Tailpipes are in excellent condition. I try to attach the image.

Second item to sell is a RTV Silicone Mold of an OEM Enzo Ferrari key. You can replicate the door keys with this mold. It is exact sizes. Ill add the Fotos tomorrow cause i forgot to take some today.

third item to sell is about 8 kilogramm of 2 component Mold Making RTV (4kg each component) including about 350ml mold release spray. We used to mold some OEM parts and replicated them with fiberglass.

4th item is 0,5kg of 2 component rubber silicone (250g each component) which we used to replicate the black rubber on the back of the f430 door key (for the button to open the car).

if you are interested ther is also one cup of black and one cup of red coloring for the molds or the fgp (the red one is new and never opened and the black one is almost the same.. just used 1-3g or less)

Im asking you guys because i know some of you may need it and i wanted to ask you before this goes on ebay next week. If you are interested in one or all of the items please PM me your offer.
    Attached Images Attached Images