Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LP640 Roadster 4 sale

LP640 Roadster 4 sale

This is Robslp640 I have a running and driving lp640 roadster on ebay. It going cheap comes with just about all the parts you need. Anyone interested send me a message at Robslp640@yahoo.com Just type in lamborghini replica kit car I know the video is dark Im working on a new one its just showing that the car runs and drives. It needs all the body work still

Has anyone ever finished one of your kits? Please link photos or videos of the completed build . I see your orange and green YouTube videos but those cars are missing doors etc which make me question whether an accurate fitting door and is even possible , otherwise you would have obviously put them
    On , unless it didn't fit correctly .

lp640 roadster

Ask no bull on here or anyone that has ever built a replica if the doors fit. There the same as all builds u have to put them on. If u look at my web page it shows completed cars. The yellow one the black one and the white one.

No offense man, but Faux asked a good question. I looked on yr site and there are only a few pics of completed cars.

Here's the website for those interested:
    index

When I sell my Countach, I'm planning an LP640 build. I'll likely buy one of your kits, but I'd definitely be more eager to pick one up if there were more pics of the finished product.

Good luck with the sale; looks like someone's going to get a good deal.

I prefer not to build the doors there a pain in my @ss so thats why I sell the cars like I do. If someone pays me alot to do the doors then I do, but all the kits I sell do come with the inner, middle parts or the doors and I sell the copies oem door cards

rob I was looking at your ebay ad

LAMBORGHINI REPLICA KIT CAR BODY | eBay

The first green car pictured is an actual authentic Lambo, not your kit, right?

Yes the green car up on the platform is a real car. That is the car some of my parts where molded off and where i got my paint code

what wheels are those on the orange car?

so the dealer let you pull molds off of it? thats pretty nice of them! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by naoufel View Post
    so the dealer let you pull molds off of it? thats pretty nice of them! LOL
    I dont believe that for one second.