Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lamborghini murcilago grille sets

lamborghini murcilago grille sets

Hi i ve got the options of buying a set of grille moulds to make standard oe spec murcilago grilles they re really good quality and was wondering if anyone would require any if i made a few sets?

Hey there....you got me interested. Are they for the LP640?? Also, do they look just like the OEM with the hexagon openings?? Thanks.

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar
    are these the grill moulds that were for sale in the U K for the 2002 Murcielago ,i was interested in the rear grill moulds out of that set
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

I would be interested in a set depending on how they come out,

Count me in for a set

Hi everyone not for lp model just first generation model, i dont think hes tried to sell them before . they ve been in his back garden for a bit so need a good clean up first , i was gonna buy them and do a couple sets as wanna start collecting parts to build a murci after my current build as cant seem to get a decent price for the pagoni kit yet. he wants strong money for them so trying to get them a bit cheaper .

Put up some picture of the Pagoni kit

count me in for a set.

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peggyontherunireland View Post
    Put up some picture of the Pagoni kit
    thread is dead with no proof of the moulds , maybe it should be closed an moved ,alot of interest no pic. i would buy a pair of rear radiator grills or the moulds to them
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Evening people sorry for the delay i m still trying to sort out a price for the moulds, as for the pagoni kit i ment i want to buy one but not for the 11 grand they want for the kit.