Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for GOOD KITS

Looking for GOOD KITS

Hello every one, i am currently in a quest for the most accurate kit cars in the market place right now......I hope you guys can help me.....i am currently looking for three kit cars. Lamborghini Gallardo, Rolls Royce Phantom, and Ferrari 430 scuderia....For the gallardo i have found Exact Replicas Supercars, but i dont know how accurate it is... And for the Phantom and Ferrari , I have found nothing...is there any kits for these cars?...please help...thank you for your time.

there is no rolls royce phantom accurate kit, and i think i read somewhere that exact replicas did 15 gallardo kits Only, their coupe one looks more accurate than their spider, as for 430 scuderia, there is ,but only coupe, there is DNA UK , DNA Spain, DNA USA , they are expensive but worth it,and also Replicados Spain , Oscar has very good kits ,especially the interiors .

No such thing as a 100% accurate kit right from the factory. Lots of hours have to be put into any kit to make it as accurate as possible, but nothing will ever be 100% there will always be a flaw or two.

That being said, DNA is your best bet

The 430 is the easiest to find, there was a great one on eBay built in a celica chassis
    Instead of rolls get the fugazzi bentley gtc

thank you so much guys.....you dont know how much i appreciate your replies....*fill-up* your right nothing will be 100% accurate....i should of been more specific...i ws reffering to the exterior of the cars....the dna automotive scuderia kits look like 100% accurate...when referring to the outside ofcourse...do you guys thinks so?....Fauxrrari you have totally changed my mind...i might just get the fugazzi bentley instead...sorry to ask but....how accurate from the outside do you think is is?...lol....Also im feeling the dna scuderia...i feel like its pretty much the exact replica of a ferrari....except for the engine noise....they even have a engine cover to make it look like the engine...wow...such detail....but im not feeling the price tag...it is worth the price though....how about a lamborghini murcielago?....

The best kit for the Gallardo comes from spydersportscars, it's 100% exact as the real thing. Coupé and Spyder.
    Take a look at my build. :-)

Greetz

Bart, do you know any kit of F40 with the same quality as your gallardo?

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by patata View Post
    Bart, do you know any kit of F40 with the same quality as your gallardo?

Regards
    I have a fully completed f40 of the same quality
    Pm me your budget

Quote Originally Posted by trinfinate View Post
    Fauxrrari you have totally changed my mind...i might just get the fugazzi bentley instead...sorry to ask but....how accurate from the outside do you think is is?..]
    I saw the fugazzi car in person and it is the best /closest replica of any bently/rolls kit car on the market

hello bart..i was checking out your build....you are building excacly what i am looking for...according to this
    -bart [QUOTEThe body cost £ 6500 and the glass package (quality as original) is £ 1400. Window regulators genuine £ 280 pair.
    Rear lights genuine £ 250 pair. Replicated front lights £ 500 pair][/QUOTE] you spend £ 8,930...+ the donor car.......i wanted to know if that is the total cost of your project?...excluding the donor car....just everything that includes the kit and every other little thing you spend money on the finish the build...what is your total kit cost?....£ 8,930(if that is the total price) + donor car = $14200.42 USD +donor car.....dont get me wrong that is a very good price for a $400,000 and 100% accurate gallardo....imagine on a tuned audi v8...identical i tell u...but i wanted to see how low i can go...so i started looking at the murcielago....u know...to lower the price ...and i found this..CAR KIT INC. Fiberglass Supercar Replica Kits ....from car kit inc...the mercy 4...on a v8...no strecthing...for basically $5000 + donor car....I am almost going to get this one but im just waiting to see if anybody knows how accurate this is...are there better quality kits for this one?...

@ fauxrrari...i was looking for a fugazzi kits but i cant find their website or info...all i found was ebay auctions on bently kits..dont really know if they are fugazzi...were can i find this kit?...

what is a completed f40?...you guys talking bout a ferrari?...