Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diablo wheels wanted

Diablo wheels wanted

I am still looking for a set of diablo wheels...replica,custom,ect...Would prefer fiero bolt pattern.If you have a set please let me know.thanks.

Can anyone suggest someone still making the fiero bolt pattern wheels for diablo?Reliable source.Or any custom rims?.thanks.

Try going to center line wheels website. They have a set very similar to diablo wheels and they will make them with fiero bolt pattern.

I did check there stuff out and the ones with a diablo style dont list fiero bolt pattern.

You have to call them and tell them thats the pattern you need and they will do it for you. I had mine done by them and they are great. Only took about 3 weeks for delivery. Send me an email and I will send you pictures of my wheels.

Sorry I forgot to give you the address: psn497@hotmail.com

Aren't you going to need spacers/adapters to push them out anyways ? The adapters can change the bolt pattern

Depending on the wheels yes your right but there are deep wheels with fiero pattern around.

No you won't need spacers. When I called center line I told them what off sets I wanted for both front and rear wheels and they had them for me without a problem and the entire set of four wheels with shipping only cost me roughly $800.00

Wheels

I checked but did not get your email so I will try to attach pictures here. Center Line did the off sets I wanted and the lug pattern requested with out a problem and if I remember correctly the entire set with shipping cost me less than $800.00
    I tried to attach photos her but it failed I think the file size is too large. Try sending me another email at psn497@hotmail.com or send me a pm here with you address and I will try sending you an email.