Thread: WTB: 355 rocker panels

WTB: 355 rocker panels

hello all

looking for set of 355 rocker panels. Would prefer stock fiero wheel base, but do not have to be. I'm located in chicago.

thanks guys

Give bartman a call or PM. the Air Dynamics moulds from John Watson so will be able to make you stock wheelbase rockers.

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

Here I am. You will likely also need "sill" panels. The AD355 rockers can be made for stretch or non stretch (stock Fiero) length. There are also sill panels that go on top of the rocker in the door jam that will accept the "Ferr@ri" insert.

hi bartman
    how much are you asking for your rocker and sill panels, where are you located?
    thanks

$500 for rockers ($250/ea) and $200 for sills ($100/ea). Buy all four peices ($700) and I'll pay shipping to Chicago. If you want to buy onesy/twosy, same price but you pay shipping. I'm in South Carlina.

Quote Originally Posted by bartman View Post
    $500 for rockers ($250/ea) and $200 for sills ($100/ea). Buy all four peices ($700) and I'll pay shipping to Chicago. If you want to buy onesy/twosy, same price but you pay shipping. I'm in South Carlina.
    Bartman, can you post some pics of the F355 rockers and sills for non-stretched Fiero.

Thanks.

Wade

Hey Hartman. I am looking for 355 rockers. I would take long ones and cut them down. Do you have any?
    might be easier to reply to my email address Oasisyarn@gmail.com.