Thread: LP640 For Sale on ebay

LP640 For Sale on ebay

This is Robslp640 build 320834098671 put that number in on ebay

How much would it cost to finish the car including interior and doors?

I've never seen one of robs cars finished with doors so you know it must be a huge expense to complete

you'd have to assume doors will take at least $3-5000 more for fully working with windows

Im going to agree. The hinges and shocks are done, but the windows to work like they are supposed to and not leak water. Its a pain and I dont like doing it, I have done one car myself and helped on another and thats enough for me. I sell the full interior for 1300 you can see it on ebay also. I also have the air bag cover and the exhaust tip. I'll have the aventador in about three months, where still building it.

Rob if you can offer the aventador at similar price and solve the door problem on the aventador , I'll be first in line

Is this the same one you were building when I came by your place?... The rims look very familiar! How much do you charge to do the Panoramic top?

Very impressive, Rob! I can't wait to see that Aventador. I just hope Lamborghini or Audi doesn't come knocking.

I doubt there's any 'issue' with the doors. It's just a lot of work tinkering, adjusting, taking the door off, readjusting, putting the door back on, fine tuning, messing with the latch, the window tracks, etc. He chooses to build the cars to that point, and leave the work on the doors up to the buyer.

Hi Rob Do you have a finished one for sale? how much would that go for ? thanks -Paul