Thread: fieroguru Lateral Link Relocation Kit - for 88 fieros

fieroguru Lateral Link Relocation Kit - for 88 fieros

I am pleased to offer the fieroguru Lateral Link Relocation Kit for $350 shipped to US and Canada.

These kits will not fit 15" wheels.
    They fit a 16" x 7" (38ET) wheel with stick on wheel weights, but fitment on other 16" sizes will depend on the specs of the wheels.
    They fit 17" and larger wheels w/o issue.

This kit relocates the lateral link (and trailing link) connection points at the upright 1 1/2" lower. So when installed on a Fiero that is lowered 1 1/2", the stock geometry is restored. If installed on a stock height Fiero, then the rear camber curve is improved (more negative camber gain under compression). The details of the development of this kit are shared in this thread: 88 Lateral Link Relocation To Improve Camber Curve - especially when lowered - Pennock's Fiero Forum

Here are some pictures showing the stock geometry at stock height & lowered 1 1/2" and this kit installed at stock height and lowered 1 1/2".
    Stock Fiero at stock ride height (near level lateral links):

Stock Fiero lowered 1 1/2" (very poor geometry)

Fiero lowered 1 1/2" with the fieroguru lateral link relocation kit installed (geometry restored to stock ride height):

Fiero at stock ride height with the fieroguru lateral link relocation kit installed (more favorable geometry with improved camber curve):

Here are some various pictures of the relocation brackets:

More pics:

If interested in purchasing a set, please PM me for ordering/payment details.

I have everything for 2 more of these kits.

No offense but the price is a bit steep to sell a bunch of these. $350 for a few welded pieces of metal and bolts is way too much people would spend on these cars. Sorry, not trying to put you or your work down. Goodluck.

The kit has 12 pieces that are cut/welded.

I focus on 88 only products and fully know that I won't see any significant volume, but I am here for the ones who want to improve the breaking/handling of their 88.

You have my respect if you are not looking to make a fortune.