Thread: OOPS !!!!! Funds needed

OOPS !!!!! Funds needed

OOps, had a little incident on the way back from my workshop last night.... I managed to skid on some mud and put my BMW upside down in a ditch !!!!!!

As a result I'm gonna have to buy a new car, so could do with releasing a few funds !!!!!!!!

I could do with selling a Ferrari engine I bought last year , but haven't used :-( I bought it to put in my K1 attack, but have never got around to it !!!!!

Its a 2008 4.3 V8, based on a 430 engine, but with special heads, carbon airbox and trumpets, its got engine harness, ECU's, carbon rocker covers etc... will bolt straight up to a 360/430 gearbox :-)

Reputed to be around the 600hp mark, with 0 kms since been rebuilt by Ferrari themselves...

Please PM me if ur seriously interested...

Located in the UK

:-) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by attackbuilder View Post
    OOps, had a little incident on the way back from my workshop last night.... I managed to skid on some mud and put my BMW upside down in a ditch !!!!!!

As a result I'm gonna have to buy a new car, so could do with releasing a few funds !!!!!!!!

I could do with selling a Ferrari engine I bought last year , but haven't used :-( I bought it to put in my K1 attack, but have never got around to it !!!!!

Its a 2008 4.3 V8, based on a 430 engine, but with special heads, carbon airbox and trumpets, its got engine harness, ECU's, carbon rocker covers etc... will bolt straight up to a 360/430 gearbox :-)

Reputed to be around the 600hp mark, with 0 kms since been rebuilt by Ferrari themselves...

Please PM me if ur seriously interested...

Located in the UK

:-) :-)
    OEM Ferrari f430 motor? If so how much with shipping to US (Chicago)?

Hi Fill-up

This is definately no ordinary F430 motor... The cases are 430, and all components are Ferrari, but the heads were custom made by Ferrari. The airbox and trumpets are made by a UK company. It runs Ferrari California ECUs, the only think it needs is an oil tank.

I can get a price for shipping, but gonna be looking for around the 8k mark, I think thats about $12,600.....

In total, I believe the motors covered around 6000 km, and 0 km since a full reuild !!!

could you post some pics?

btw. sorry to hear man! did also have a 'small' incident last year i can feel you its not nice... but most important is that you are fine!

I would think that your best chance would be eBay. Someone with a 430 that needs an engine might snap it up. Although it is a fascinating engine a lot of us prefer something that is less expensive to maintain. At least that is the impression that I get about replica builders.