Thread: lamborghini gallardo 2007 - $75000 . NOT my car. Just found it on Craigslist.

lamborghini gallardo 2007 - $75000 . NOT my car. Just found it on Craigslist.

I am not selling it. Found it on craigslist.
    Just thought It's an awesome deal and want to share the info. whoever has the money get it now before its gone !

lamborghini gallardo 2007

best to all,
    Paul

looks nice a little more info and pics would help his sale

There must be a mistake in the ad. By the way it doesn't have a phone number! There is no reason this car isn't listed for twice as much: $150K

I'm sure it's one of those "I'm out of the country and selling off my USA assets" scams that get people to wire money

Any dealer would have already bought it if real

Quote Originally Posted by Fauxrrari View Post
    I'm sure it's one of those "I'm out of the country and selling off my USA assets" scams that get people to wire money

Any dealer would have already bought it if real
    Lamborghini's story chronicles a rivalry between two Italian brands competing for a common goal: making the sport better and faster.

The discontent of a tractor manufacturer with Ferrari was that today we can enjoy the spectacular creations of the brand of bull.

Steal one of the first articles Engine Stories to remember this story worthy of being brought to the big screen
    Lamborghini Super Replicas - Veyron LS1

Quote Originally Posted by capach13 View Post
    Lamborghini's story chronicles a rivalry between two Italian brands competing for a common goal: making the sport better and faster.

The discontent of a tractor manufacturer with Ferrari was that today we can enjoy the spectacular creations of the brand of bull.

Steal one of the first articles Engine Stories to remember this story worthy of being brought to the big screen
    Lamborghini Super Replicas - Veyron LS1
    dude seriously why havent you been banned yet. dont you know how stupid it is to advert your supereplicas scam on the forum with all the replica experts