Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: renenton body wanted

renenton body wanted

This is rob im looking for a reventon body anyone got one for sale

I don't know if he's still got them, but Katana on Kitcentral was selling them. I don't know any details but the pictures I saw looked pretty good.

Pictures by katana_bucket - Photobucket

Katana's number is 772-528-1806 . He has the best damn Reventon kit I have ever seen. Check out his photobucket. Pictures by katana_bucket - Photobucket . Rob i'm surprised you don't already know someone with a body?

Katanas work is top notch. great guy too, excellent communication

that body is ment for and was built on an oem car. you will not get that to work on a g28 with out tons of modifications. call ikr he has splash molds that i got from a guy that i built a chassis for awhile back. it was one of eddy's bodies. that is the closest match to the g28 that you will get.

o.........k

Hi, all I'm in the Process of pulling the Mold of the Reventon. This body has been molded of a ACTUAL Lamborghini Murciealgo here in Florida..... The price for the Body Kit will be $8,500.00

I'll Refund The Travel Expenses of anyone who travels to Florida to verify we are a real Shop and that we actually have what we say we have.....Up to a max of $1,500.00 We are doing this because we understand what it feels like to be ripped off....as we were one of the First Victims of SuperReplicas. So we feel that if you spend the money to come we'll discount the price.

We happened up on this Opportunity when a customer brought in their Lamborghini to have us fit straighten and lining up this paper thin kit they bought from another guy. We've spent over 1500 hours on this car to get things perfect, and now are going to pull molds and sell the kits at a reasonable price as we have yet to find a GOOD Reventon Body out there, and Of course i've heard of the Company in the UK i think who has some great bodies, However dealing with customs, and shipping and the biggest thing is the Price....

Our bodies will be made from hand laid 10 oz fiberglass (not because we have to but because we want to)
    we are not using chopped fibers instead we are using 10 oz/sq yd 38", 50" and 60" Wide .014" Thick, 16 x 14 Plain Weave
    We are using EPOXY Resins as well.

Below you'll find a few pictures of the car nearing completion and almost ready for paint......These pics are of the car before molding starts.

Hi, all I'm in the Process of pulling the Mold of the Reventon. This body has been molded off an ACTUAL Lamborghini Murciealgo that we've Fitted a Reventon kit to here in Florida..... The price for the Body Kit will be $8,500.00

I'll Refund The Travel Expenses of anyone who travels to Florida to verify we are a real Shop and that we actually have what we say we have.....Up to a max of $1,500.00 We are doing this because we understand what it feels like to be ripped off....as we were one of the First Victims of SuperReplicas. So we feel that if you spend the money to come we'll discount the price.

We happened up on this Opportunity when a customer brought in their Lamborghini to have us fit straighten and lining up this paper thin kit they bought from another guy. We've spent over 1500 hours on this car to get things perfect, and now are going to pull molds and sell the kits at a reasonable price as we have yet to find a GOOD Reventon Body out there, and Of course i've heard of the Company in the UK i think who has some great bodies, However dealing with customs, and shipping and the biggest thing is the Price....

ATTENTION:
    The Molds hadn't been Pulled yet....I came on here to gauge interest....as i'm not really into the business of selling body kits, i'm a Motorcycle Manufacturer and like to produce inspired but Original Design's. As i got out of the Kit business back in 2001-2002 But this opp presented itself so i thought it would be a good idea. But seeing as how i didn't really get much interest i decided to just give the customer back the car when we finish paint, and focus on other things, ie. my own design.... But the expense isn't really justified if there really isn't that much of an interest, and after posting i've found that there are people in the US who do have kits and that have them at affordable prices..... So i'll let you guys handle that end....

Thanks,

If interested in a good Kit Contact Katana or IKR

Our bodies will be made from hand laid 10 oz fiberglass (not because we have to but because we want to)
    we are not using chopped fibers instead we are using 10 oz/sq yd 38", 50" and 60" Wide .014" Thick, 16 x 14 Plain Weave
    We are using EPOXY Resins as well.

Below you'll find a few pictures of the car nearing completion and almost ready for paint......These pics are of the car before molding starts.
    Last edited by DukeOfJax; 05-31-2012 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Not worth the Investment...Not my main Business Model

post pictures with your name watermarked into the pictures

Pictures by DukeOfJax - Photobucket Heres a link to my newly created PhotoBucket album i'll have to do a watermark....but i find it kinda useless as people still steal the pictures....