Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New guy looking for a kit. murcielago or gallardo looking .

New guy looking for a kit. murcielago or gallardo looking .

ive been looking around online for a while now but cant find any one legit.
    i can buy a diablo roadster but i want something newer looking. can any one help me or reffer me to some one who sellls something of what im looking for?
    i live in los angeles CA.
    or if u know of any one selling a half built.
    Last edited by solrac; 03-17-2012 at 02:58 AM.

Do yourself a favor and call Rob at RobsLP640.com! You'll thank me! He's just hours away from you.

have u ever done business with him?
    he seems like a cool guy but i havent seen any pics of finish interiors.
    if u guys can reffer me to any robslp640 finish interiors plz..
    there is nothing on his webpage of that

Do yourself a favor. Drive over and buy a complete kit, and pay cash for it. Dot use email, paypal or anything else.
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Here is a post from another member to will happen to you with other methods of purchase.

"I bought a GT45 kit from these guys... paid upfront and in full... took me 8 months to get them to send it and then.... body was damaged (all pictures of the car were from the good side)... the chassis doesn't fit the body ("this is a custom chassis special for this car")... body parts don't fit... Brian Anderson, the owner of the business agreed to take it back and then backed out. I did some research and found a number of people who have been ripped off by him and his company. I currently have a complaint filed with the Mo Attorney General's office. This company makes cobras, coupes, gt45 and highboys... avoid at all costs.... he has been given numerous oppertunities to fix this problem but will no longer communicate with me. If anyone else has had similar problems with them feel free to contact me for an exchange of information. nutznbolts "

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Hello solrac,

yea I've done business with Rob and he's the best - in pricing, quality, accuracy, and as a person too! I believe he has completed a few interiors and some of his parts are OEM copies, just call him or text him. I'll pm you his personal number. Peace

Give Rob a call! he is who I'm going through to get my 640 roadster kit. I took a look at his interiors and they are solid! he's always willing to talk to and help his customers. Stand up guy!

every time i email him he seems short with me.. doesnt talk much.. i really would like to see his finish interiors. im going to give him call.. let him know that i do mean business and not just wasting his time..
    every one seems to talk good about him.. i just havent seen his finish work.

Orange County, California - 40 miles from Los Angeles
    Hi Solrac,
    I am in the same position as you. I live in SoCal and I am having a really hard time finding a local legit company for this. To go the safer route, you could order the Murcielago kit from Extreme in Britain, and have it assembled by DNA in Maryland. Check out also Spyder Sports Cars I know it doesn't necessarily become a local project anymore but it may give you a peace of mind.
    It says on the DNA USA website, "DNA currently offers a range of kits as well as modifications of a current kit you may already own. If you need it, we will build it! ". I have looked at the DNA owners club forum in detail, and it seems as though there are NO unhappy customers.
    I will be starting my build soon and will hopefully purchase my donor this summer when I don't have work (I teach). Let me know how things are with Rob and if things are awesome I might have to go to him.
    I will also keep you updated on my end.

I'll sell you my galardo LP560 for 20,000. Its built on a 2008 turbo sky. I redid the interior, put 20" rims on. I cracked the front end (which is the reason I'm selling it for cheap)
    I still drive it daily and its titled as a 2010 lambo spc.

Front end before the wreck: