Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 355 spyder f/s

355 spyder f/s

Its about time to part with it I think. It is a 355 spyder that has 700 miles on since its completion.

KoolKustomcars kit
    Held motorsports suspention.
    Mr Mikes seats and visors
    VDO gauges,
    grand am front brake conversion, all new calipers, pads, and rotors.
    The engine and 5spd trans are out of an olds cuttlas, Its a 2.8 liter multiport, the donor had 75,000 on it when swapped.
    new fuel pump,filter, and wires.
    I have more pics if you are interested.

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/...y932002/11.jpg
    http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/...y932002/10.jpg

$9,200 or best offer or may be willing to trade up or down depending on what you have. Message me here or my email is dusty932002 at yahoo be sure you put in 355 or kit car or something in the title so you dont get deleted by mistake. PM or email for a phone # the car is located in western WI
    Last edited by dragracer; 05-13-2012 at 07:59 PM.
    If you can drive it home your not racing it hard enough<br />Toys,06 Mustang GT conv. 90 Mustang GT, 84 Mustang GT dragcar, 80 Thunderbird, 87 Fiero, 85 Fiero

Sounds like a sweet deal, I sold my yellow one for a little bit less but it wasn't in as good condition as yours. eBay it, you will get your asking price

Good luck with your sale! I dig the wheels on your car!

Wow, thats a pretty good looking car. Where are you located?

The car is located in western Wisconsin. About an hrs drive east of Minneapolis, Minnessota.
    Thank you for the kind commentes and encoragement. The car actually belongs to my brother but I have as many fab hrs in it as he does so I guess I feel attached to it too. I was sad when he asked me to post it for him. But we decided on a cheeper price to post it here so someone who would enjoy it and appricate what it actually is would get a little better deal.
    I forgot to mention it is a split rocker car I wasnt sure if you could tell from those pics
    Hope this helps and feel free to ask any questions or anything that I may have forgot to list, we want whoever gets it to be happy with it.
    If you can drive it home your not racing it hard enough<br />Toys,06 Mustang GT conv. 90 Mustang GT, 84 Mustang GT dragcar, 80 Thunderbird, 87 Fiero, 85 Fiero

Here is an interior pic right from storage so this past week so its current
    http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/...325_162528.jpg
    a few things I forgot to mention that are on the car.
    Rodney Dykman shifter.
    Adjustable clutch cable
    new clutch master cylinder.
    new ball joints, tierods, and a four wheel alignment
    remote door poppers
    pioneer radio
    Last edited by dragracer; 04-01-2012 at 07:21 PM.

Bump to the top with a new lower price of $9,200

bump, no one interested in 355's any more?

You might try listing it on pennocks. There is one listed in the mall there already, but it doesn't look as nice as yours. Someone will have a lot of fun with that car.

There is a guy on pennocks right now that is looking for a 355 spider. I referred him to this forum. It might be worth your while to contact him. The last time I looked at the other one on eBay it was over $13,000 and it's an IFG or an IFG splash. Not nearly as good looking as yours.