Thread: Corson kit - Any serious interest ?

Corson kit - Any serious interest ?

i have Corson #008 With ASSEMBLY MANUAL and i am considering selling the body kit to build something else on the car. This would be WITH the expensive front signal lights and 512BB badging. Anybody Seriously interested in a buy or trade ? located in los angeles area.

What are you asking?? pics?

What is the price and yes, pics please.

I was staying open-minded in case someone had a trade in mind. Since these cars are long out-of-production and only 100 total (kits + turn-keys) were made, i think it would be a good collector piece for someone. This is the lowest serial # i've ever seen and I've NEVER seen one offered with an assembly manual. The closest anyone can come presently is the Aldino and those kits are readily available for about $10k without the lights. I'll try to get some pics posted. If either of you guys are in the LA / San Francisco area, come take a look in person.

If i had the space, tools and talent, I'd shorten the nose and stretch the rear end and make a new kit for a stretched frame that is closer to the original 512BB. The guys on the Ferrari Chat website seem to think the 512BB will be the next "collector" ferrari, so this might re-kindle interest in the corson replicas (?)

If you wanna see some interesting pics, take a look at this 512BB restoration thread : http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=347921
    Last edited by Corson008; 04-05-2012 at 11:35 PM.

Check your PM

Paul would you sell me a copy of your manual?

Scan each page into a PDF file on CD?

Dana, Corson #025

Hi Dana. How about we work a deal involving your mera308 ? i sent you a PM.

PM returned!

bump. Located in los angeles area. Anybody interested in a buy or serious trade ?

I would love to get it myself and make some complete molds to keep the 512bb kits alive and repair able... but I am sure you are asking quite a bit since its original set. PM me some pics and a price and we can see if were in the same ballpark. Thanks