Thread: $$$$$ Free shipping on a Fugazzi kit ! LAST CHANCE !! SAVE SOME BIG MONEY $$$$$$

$$$$$ Free shipping on a Fugazzi kit ! LAST CHANCE !! SAVE SOME BIG MONEY $$$$$$

Hello fellow forum members , As a lot of you already know, I have been working with Matt at Fugazzi's to try and get a truck load of kit to bring back to the west coast. In return for doing this group buy in I am offering to deliver the kit direct to your door at little or NO COST ! If you are close to the route I will be taking from florida to California, You can save about $950.00 on shipping. I am buying a kit no matter what response I get from this posting, but would like to be able to help others out along the way. Please let me know if you are interested in being part of this group Buy-In. You can post here or Private Message me . I will need to know how many are in by May 7th. 2012. send me your contact info and I will be glad to call and talk to you. Attachment 19804 Thanks Jim

how much is the kit? and what does it come with?

solrac, I have sent you a PM. Check the header at the top of this page and click on notifications.
    The kit comes with all the fiberglass panels to install on your 2001 sebring. They include the front clip, rear clip, 2 door panels, windshield header trim, conv. top trim. OEM lights are used but not included
    Last edited by sixtencars; 04-29-2012 at 10:56 PM. Reason: added text

Quote Originally Posted by sixtencars View Post
    solrac, I have sent you a PM. Check the header at the top of this page and click on notifications.
    The kit comes with all the fiberglass panels to install on your 2001 sebring. They include the front clip, rear clip, 2 door panels, windshield header trim, conv. top trim. OEM lights are used but not included
    sixtencars,

Just curious about 2 things, are people that are building these kits sourcing the lights from the Dealer, or are there any aftermarket lights available ??

Also, Are the exterior door handles from the Sebring or are they OEM Bentley as well?
    Previous Builds: AF - 308 Replica w/ V8 & GM F-body Testarossa Replica
    Current Toys: 308 V8 Project #2, 91 V-12 Jaguar XJ-S Coupe. 1983 Hurst\Olds, 1979 Trans/AM - 468CID Bracket Car.

Quote Originally Posted by kit4me View Post
    sixtencars,

Just curious about 2 things, are people that are building these kits sourcing the lights from the Dealer, or are there any aftermarket lights available ??

Also, Are the exterior door handles from the Sebring or are they OEM Bentley as well?

There are No after market light available that I am aware of. The lights can be purchased through ebay for between $700. and $1300. per headlight. there are usually some on ebay because the oem lights had a defect on the mounting tab and it breaks, it really has no effect on the light and is not used or needed for this kit. let me know if there is anything we can help you with. The door handle are from the Mitsubishi Diamante and can be purchased through ebay also. Jim

I have one guy ready need a couple more , anybody ready or almost ready ?

What is the cost of this? I built an SL on a Lebaron back in the 90's, kind of brings back memories and this one is Super Sweet.

Hey Ferrarixxxman, Check your PM's I sent you a message. If you are somewhere along my route, maybe we can work out a good deal.