Thread: F40 Replica Items

Cool F40 Replica Items

Last edited by CCIE; 05-08-2012 at 11:11 AM.

Last edited by CCIE; 05-08-2012 at 10:50 AM.

These switch panel replicas look great to me. I assume you can put a toggle switch in behind these tops and have functioning switches?

How much are you asking per panel. Might be one of the reasons folks did not respond as everyone always wants to know a price.....

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

Last edited by CCIE; 05-08-2012 at 10:51 AM.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by CCIE View Post
    I also have the OEM switches and they will snap right on to the replica panal and absulutelly you can put the toggle switches behind the switch blanks.
    The panal is $50 and the switch blanks are $10 each, I also bought the OEM gauge panal, replica gauge pannel comming soon. If any one is looking for a complete F40 interior kit I would defenetelly recomend Amedia but for small peaces that are exact duplicate of OEM visibally, I can assist..

Thanks
    CCIE
    I just have to say that I think you should start using some sort of spell checker. Grammar goes a long way in how one is perceived. I've noticed it before but it seems to be getting worse. And by the way Amida does not use Madmechanics anymore but yes he is the best for F40 interiors - I should know.

Thank You for your interest...... English is not my native language and unfortunately after dealing to learn 5 different languages I can’t move away from spelling phonetically as most other languages of the world are spelled phonetically. By the way I am not selling my language skills just parts that I make as a hobby. If the buyer chooses to "perceive" my ability to replicate parts that are exact duplicate and no one else is making only based on my spelling errors then it is OK by me that they choose not to buy from me. Thank you for your advice, I will make sure I do spell check as I normally do but it is difficult to do it from a mobile device.

Thank You
    CCIE

English is not my native language and unfortunately after dealing to learn 5 different languages I can’t move away from spelling phonetically as most other languages of the world are spelled.

CCIE
    That explains it - I didn't mean any disrespect to you.

Thank You for your interest...... English is not my native language and unfortunately after dealing to learn 5 different languages I can’t move away from spelling phonetically as most other languages of the world are spelled phonetically. By the way I am not selling my language skills just parts that I make as a hobby. If the buyer chooses to "perceive" my ability to replicate parts that are exact duplicate and no one else is making only based on my spelling errors then it is OK by me that they choose not to buy from me. Thank you for your advice, I will make sure I do spell check as I normally do but it is difficult to do it from a mobile device.

Thank You
    CCIE
    CCIE, We know you do great work, impressed with fact you have taken time to learn 5 languages, I'm 40 years old and still working on one...... lol