Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: buying the reventon kit from FGP in poland

buying the reventon kit from FGP in poland

has anyone bought anything from these guys? if so are they good? is there any finished FGP kits that anyone knows about?

Cheers guys

Ask them to supply some customers names...

Quote Originally Posted by 917kit View Post
    Ask them to supply some customers names...
    Will do that certainly , I know of someone that's bought the replica murci dashboard and it looks brilliant

well to be honest , my advice is dont get the reventon kit,it doesnt look good especially for that expensive price, and also because i dont see a single finished built reventon at their garage, so dont , get a murci lp670 SV ,they have pics of finished builds,and they look very very good , and also dont just transfer the money to them and wait , you will get missing parts, better to go check them out yourself, i am also very interested in these guys ,it looks like they are trying to be better in the kit world and deserve a chance, actually am waiting to see some1 with a built kit from them here,or some1 who would visit their facility and take pics and impressions. i only read that some original lambo owners bought stuff from them,some were happy,some were not ,and as kitcars , i saw that some ordered full kits and got missing parts,and some ordered just parts and got everything perfect and were very happy , so check em out before you hand them your money,and tell us what happens , also i think if you are in the USA ,its not worth it,better to get the aventador from IKR

I bought a Diablo with them years back, good service, fair price, okay quailty to the price.
    But again thats 6+ years ago, so things can ofc have changed.

dnt buy from them poor product quality, warped pannels and you wont get every part for your kit u order. I can tell u that first hand and being a more recent customer eg 2yrs ago. They suck.

Quote Originally Posted by ahmad_f View Post
    well to be honest , my advice is dont get the reventon kit,it doesnt look good especially for that expensive price, and also because i dont see a single finished built reventon at their garage, so dont , get a murci lp670 SV ,they have pics of finished builds,and they look very very good , and also dont just transfer the money to them and wait , you will get missing parts, better to go check them out yourself, i am also very interested in these guys ,it looks like they are trying to be better in the kit world and deserve a chance, actually am waiting to see some1 with a built kit from them here,or some1 who would visit their facility and take pics and impressions. i only read that some original lambo owners bought stuff from them,some were happy,some were not ,and as kitcars , i saw that some ordered full kits and got missing parts,and some ordered just parts and got everything perfect and were very happy , so check em out before you hand them your money,and tell us what happens , also i think if you are in the USA ,its not worth it,better to get the aventador from IKR
    Im in the uk, a bit of a mixed response really, I had extreme in hull start building me one, told me It would b ready in 3 months , 8 months went by and I started asking questions. They didn't reply ever but eventually when they did they Then didn't like my questions and told me they would not finish it, so I asked for a refund , they said ok and I'm still waiting for my money 3 months after they said they would pay me. It seems to me the whole kit car industry is very corrupt , ok I will not bother with the reventon kit, but I want a murci kit, where is the best place to buy one?

John Watson has the best Murci kit

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...-build-19.html
    Last edited by Fauxrrari; 05-18-2012 at 02:35 AM.

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar
    i hope you find the best " Reventon replica " to build , lp640 kits of all sorts are everywhere !!!!
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Quote Originally Posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER View Post
    i hope you find the best " Reventon replica " to build , lp640 kits of all sorts are everywhere !!!!
    what about spyder sports cars in cornwall... they do the gallardo kit... looks brill! anyone had any experience with them? really fancy building it myself ... dont wanna use one of these companies that promise u something and dont deliver... would be abke to cope with that again... we really need a decent, honest replica kit car company. they all seem dodgy as hell.