Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling My Murci Build

Selling My Murci Build

Hey All,

Im selling my Murci Build. It's a roadster on the Chassisworks Inc. Tube Chassis. it has a 2000 Lexus GS430 Engine (300hp) Renegade Hybrids Porsche 915 trans (setup for Mid mount) Custom Boyd Coddington Rims 20" rims, New Nitto Invo tires, Custom exhaust with OEM Murci Mufflers. Custom Axle's, QA1's (4), etc. no expense spared. This car Runs and drives.

Lexus Lambo First Drive - YouTube

I have over 50k invested in this project. I hate to let it go but, my wife and I are having a new baby and it's just not getting finished. I'd really like to see it go to someone that has the time and skill to finish this project and post some pictures and add to this community. I had my K1 attack for sale, but I jsut can't part with it, lol. My lovely wife has convinced me that one of them needs to go. PM me your offers. I ask out of respect to please not send me any offers under 10k. Thanks for looking.

pictures would help sell this

whats the list of stuff to finish?

what's your location?

I remember watch this video a while back and I feel in love. I hope your car sells bro, and congratz on the baby

I would love to see pictures and a list of what needs to be done to complete it.

Hi I'm very interested
    Where is it located ?

Are the mechanicals done ?

Where did he go? With no contact info I figured he would check this thread.
    I would love to know more about this car.

bump....
    how do I contact this guy?

Sorry guys been super busy with the new baby and the startup. I kinda backed off the sale because I just have waaaay to much money invested in the car. I do hate the body though so i'll sell that to anyone whop wants it. $1000 bucks and you can have it. Includes the windshield!!!!!!!

Maybe I should just make a new post. Anyway to my friends here...thanks for the congrats and well wishes!