Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone build this?

Can anyone build this?

Hey,
    Could you build this?i need a Lamborghini .i would like it to be a convertible and preferibly black.the convertible should not be power .Also i would like red interior . The engine would not matter that much but as maybe a v8 long as its over 300hp.I would preferably look for an automatic.I am also not very interested in the year or model of the lambo just the cheapest as long as it fits the criteria. So, if you cant or wont build it its fine. If you cant could you please refer me to someone who could.
    Budget is (20,000) MAX

any other requirements?

Here is a completed car you can buy 350 Chevy V8
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Heyy Mattmane.

Many people on this forum will contact you - some are awesome builders and a few are crooks x_O I am neither lol I'm here to ask you to consider the following:

The generally available Lambo Replica builds out here in the US are Contach (the 80's Lamborghini) or Diablo (The 90's lamborghini) or Murcielago 1 or 2 (2002-2011 Lamborghini up).

Decide on which one you want first "Contach", "Diablo", or "Murcielago."

Then, There are Donor cors to make those from: Generally Fiero 1984-1988 or MR2 1991-1995. or Custom Tube Chassis.

You can make a V6 Fiero with super-charge produce almost 300hp. You can also make a nice 4Cyl. MR2-Turbo produce 300hp. And on a tube chassis you can almost place many types of V8 Engine with 300hp.

Remember that you need a car that is leagal in your state, and a builder within reach at some level to work with.

The guys here are really helpful so take your time and listen to their advices.

The best thing is to show us example pictures of what you'd like to have; so download some from the internet and then many of us can give you out 2 cents...

Best of luck

Thanks for the input which is the most available ? Out of the three types ? And I will get some pics ASAP

$20,000 will get you a nice body installed on fiero (you will be lucky if its running)

Anything with a V8 is a good $40k+ Build, unless you buy one thats been built and used, maybe then $30k

Start by goin to Wikipedia and see all models of Lamborghini Contach, Diablo, and Murcielago.
    Then do the same for MR2 1991-1995 and Fiero 1984-1988; this is where you figure out what comes with turbo or super charger etc. And things like AC, Milage, interior, power or assisteed steering or whatever matters to you.
    So yea check that stuff out and you will reach a combination you prefer.
    It is best then that you buy a car registrted locally and add the kit to it so you don't have any hassle.

All the kits are easily available.
    Let us know what you come up with.

Like phill-up said you can get a nice body on a stretched Fiero or stretched mr2 for less than 20k but once again it's everything else that also costs like proper size wheels, oem grills, glass, lights, and all interior parts if you Want upgraded interior.
    Last edited by am33r; 05-24-2012 at 11:02 PM.

well thankyou and all of you have been quite helpful
    http://www.deviantart.com/download/8..._Partywave.jpg
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...o_roadster.jpg
    http://i.ytimg.com/vi/PDfFIebbJs4/0.jpg

ive figured out that i would want a lambo roadster mercy but i am still not 100% sure. I just need someone to build it for me. I am in no hurry at all. I mean you have got to wait with items like these ya knw.But, ya i would be quite content with a v6 but 20,000 is my max budget . If i had a donor car as a thunderbird would it be compatable with converting to the mercy lambo? I know i have a lot of questions but please bare with me . I am pretty new to this ya knw.

Great choice.
    I want to build a Roadster Murcielago too, one with a removable top.
    I also want to use an MR2-Turbo. They are 200 hp, and the model year 1994 has very good suspension & steering, in addition to power everything & CC and AC and the interior looks good (unlike an old looking Fiero) that I will leave the dashboard & center console intact and add my choice of seats & rims like Mitch did.

If you choose to that then here's your cost:
    Car $4000 Strip & Stretch $2000. G28 Murci 2 body kit $3500. Nice rims & tires $4000. All OEM grills $2000. Custom lights $500. Other glass & windshild $500. $2500 paint & mount. There you go (: good looking and practical for $20K.

You can work out all other details for $1000 like rubbers & trims & other things. This is all considering you keep the MR2 interior intact. All other can be figured whenever you like to supe up ur car. You need a talented mechanic, and a month of time to put it all together.
    Last edited by am33r; 05-31-2012 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by am33r View Post
    Great choice.
    I want to build a Roadster Murcielago too, one with a removable top.
    I also want to use an MR2-Turbo. They are 200 hp, and the model year 1994 has very good suspension & steering, in addition to power everything & CC and AC and the interior looks good (unlike an old looking Fiero) that I will leave the dashboard & center console intact and add my choice of seats & rims like Mitch did.

If you choose to that then here's your cost:
    Car $5000 Strip & Stretch $2000. G28 Murci 2 body kit $4000. Nice rims & tires $3000. OEM grills $1500. Custom lights $1000. Other glass & windshild $500. $2500 paint & mount. There you go (: good looking and practical for $20K.

You can work out all other details for $1000 like rubbers & trims & other things. All other can be figured whenever you like to supe up ur car. You need a good mechanic and a month of time to put it all together.
    and they all magically jump right together and all body work and assembly is done with the wave of the magic wand........ then you wake up and realize you have spent past 2 years doing work yourself and only need another 2 years to finish up or paying another $25K + to have a shop do all the work..... sorry am33r, you estimates are way off and time frame of building is well crazy,,,,, bet you will spend a month on just getting 2 doors completed and fitted...
    Last edited by Jbrown; 05-25-2012 at 02:41 AM.