Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very Accurate Reventon Kit for Sale In US

Very Accurate Reventon Kit for Sale In US

Hi, all I'm in the Process of pulling the Mold of the Reventon. This body has been molded off an ACTUAL Lamborghini Murciealgo that we've Fitted a Reventon kit to here in Florida..... The price for the Body Kit will be $8,500.00
    I'll Refund The Travel Expenses of anyone who travels to Florida to verify we are a real Shop and that we actually have what we say we have.....Up to a max of $1,500.00 We are doing this because we understand what it feels like to be ripped off....as we were one of the First Victims of SuperReplicas. So we feel that if you spend the money to come we'll discount the price.

We happened up on this Opportunity when a customer brought in their Lamborghini to have us fit straighten and lining up this paper thin kit they bought from another guy. We've spent over 1500 hours on this car to get things perfect, and now are going to pull molds and sell the kits at a reasonable price as we have yet to find a GOOD Reventon Body out there, and Of course i've heard of the Company in the UK i think who has some great bodies, However dealing with customs, and shipping and the biggest thing is the Price....

Our bodies will be made from hand laid 10 oz fiberglass (not because we have to but because we want to)
    we are not using chopped fibers instead we are using 10 oz/sq yd 38", 50" and 60" Wide .014" Thick, 16 x 14 Plain Weave
    We are using EPOXY Resins as well.

Below you'll find a few pictures of the car nearing completion and almost ready for paint......These pics are of the car before molding starts.

http://s1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg570/DukeOfJax/

ATTENTION:
    The Molds hadn't been Pulled yet....I came on here to gauge interest....as i'm not really into the business of selling body kits, i'm a Motorcycle Manufacturer and like to produce inspired but Original Design's. As i got out of the Kit business back in 2001-2002 But this opp presented itself so i thought it would be a good idea. But seeing as how i didn't really get much interest i decided to just give the customer back the car when we finish paint, and focus on other things, ie. my own design.... But the expense isn't really justified if there really isn't that much of an interest, and after posting i've found that there are people in the US who do have kits and that have them at affordable prices..... So i'll let you guys handle that end....

Thanks,
    Last edited by DukeOfJax; 05-31-2012 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Decided not to Pull Mold....Not worth the Money....

P.S. this isn't one of Katana's Kits.... Not sure where of who the client purchased the kit from, but i do know that the Kit was Terrible, we basically had to redo the entire car.

nice!! some clarification though.... you said you are pulling molds of reventon. but in the next line you aid they are being pulled from a real murcielago? Are the molds made fro areal murceilago that you modified to become reventon?

please clarify. and more pics please. aventador in the plans?

EDIT: ok i figured it out after rereading and looking at the pics. so the donor is a real murcie. WOW....
    Last edited by bangsters; 05-25-2012 at 09:18 AM.

I'm sorry i noticed that miss hap..... We Are Pulling the mold of the Reventon body that's been Fitted to a Murceilago

Thanks....

Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfJax View Post
    I'm sorry i noticed that miss hap..... We Are Pulling the mold of the Reventon body that's been Fitted to a Murceilago
    is it theome in the photobucket account?

tks for not saying it was not mine..............cause it wasnt it was probanly eddies,check the oil cooler to see if its the same size or larger oil cooler is larger on mine like real reventon

john

Quote Originally Posted by katana View Post
    tks for not saying it was not mine..............cause it wasnt it was probanly eddies,check the oil cooler to see if its the same size or larger oil cooler is larger on mine like real reventon

john
    No problem I like to give credit where it's due.....as far i i could see you had the only kit in the states that was remotely accurate. But to my understanding you only sold like two and one went to the state of Florida.

no weve sold more than 2 lol wouldnt be worth it for just two
    we did sell one to an iindividual in fla only 1
    weve sold quite a few to germany ,europe and areas the car took alot of work, it was highlited in the dupont registry, and heavy hitters magazine and alot of peple were trying to buy differnt parts to splash, I will be up in jax around june 30th weekend for a show im doing(band MOLLY HATCHET) in orange park area so i will be calling you to check out your car if thats ok?
    john

Quote Originally Posted by katana View Post
    no weve sold more than 2 lol wouldnt be worth it for just two
    we did sell one to an iindividual in fla only 1
    weve sold quite a few to germany ,europe and areas the car took alot of work, it was highlited in the dupont registry, and heavy hitters magazine and alot of peple were trying to buy differnt parts to splash, I will be up in jax around june 30th weekend for a show im doing(band MOLLY HATCHET) in orange park area so i will be calling you to check out your car if thats ok?
    john

LOL......

But yes that would be fine...Looking forward to meeting you.