Thread: Possible sale of my IFG 25'th Countach

Unhappy Possible sale of my IFG 25'th Countach

Hello all,

I have been out of the scene for a long time with health issues and now find myself at a crossroads. I have this stretched IFG 25'th that I have not worked on for several years and now a daughter going off to college. I would have loved to finish it but my heart is just not in it right now. I will post pics sometime later and a better list.

It is on a 88 Fiero, stretched, replica wheels, Yokohama correct tires. All lids are hinged, latched and the doors work but only one of the window frames is made. I have lots of stuff in the trunk and will go through all it also and post. I have a windshield in the basement from an order we did from Australia. I have VDO gauges, extra lights, BTW all the lights are working also.

I have not started it in 2 years. I put fuel stabilizer in it but it needs a new battery.

I am not interested in showing it to lots of people and really am not looking forward to this process of selling it either. I will kind of miss the thought of someday finishing it and driving it. I would need around $9500 for it or work out a trade of somekind.

No overseas, I will send you more than you are asking, or money order sales! Not going to be playing games on this. Money transfer, Paypal, Cashiers check while at a bank or straight cash.

Anyone have a better solution on how not to get scammed,,,,,, I would love to hear them.

Just putting out some feelers on if anyone might even be interested, I hate to give up on this dream but it's been way too long sitting idle.

LarryBud

Quote Originally Posted by LarryBud View Post
    Hello all,

I have been out of the scene for a long time with health issues and now find myself at a crossroads. I have this stretched IFG 25'th that I have not worked on for several years and now a daughter going off to college. I would have loved to finish it but my heart is just not in it right now. I will post pics sometime later and a better list.

It is on a 88 Fiero, stretched, replica wheels, Yokohama correct tires. All lids are hinged, latched and the doors work but only one of the window frames is made. I have lots of stuff in the trunk and will go through all it also and post. I have a windshield in the basement from an order we did from Australia. I have VDO gauges, extra lights, BTW all the lights are working also.

I have not started it in 2 years. I put fuel stabilizer in it but it needs a new battery.

I am not interested in showing it to lots of people and really am not looking forward to this process of selling it either. I will kind of miss the thought of someday finishing it and driving it. I would need around $9500 for it or work out a trade of somekind.

No overseas, I will send you more than you are asking, or money order sales! Not going to be playing games on this. Money transfer, Paypal, Cashiers check while at a bank or straight cash.

Anyone have a better solution on how not to get scammed,,,,,, I would love to hear them.

Just putting out some feelers on if anyone might even be interested, I hate to give up on this dream but it's been way too long sitting idle.

LarryBud
    where are you located at? and if you dont mind sending me a few pics...thanks jimmy_rigged@hotmail.com

Located in St. Charles, Missouri. 30 miles west of St. Louis. I will try to post pics tonight or tomorrow, I have been at work since my first post. You already have a Countach don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by LarryBud View Post
    Located in St. Charles, Missouri. 30 miles west of St. Louis. I will try to post pics tonight or tomorrow, I have been at work since my first post. You already have a Countach don't you?
    Thanks , and yeah I already have a countach but im badly in need of the seat shells and dash for mock up... lmk thanks Jim you can email, text, whatever. 928-651-6288 and my email above.. Thanks again

I would like to see some pics as well. its easier talking the wife into things with pics :-)
    you can send them to dusty932002 at yahoo
    If you can drive it home your not racing it hard enough<br />Toys,06 Mustang GT conv. 90 Mustang GT, 84 Mustang GT dragcar, 80 Thunderbird, 87 Fiero, 85 Fiero

Bottle, imma call you.

Let's try getting to some pics like this,,,,, https://plus.google.com/photos/11071...CJuLxarJoO_NbQ

I have lots more info for someone seriously interested. After we get through this graduation week, I will drag everything out and take some new pics.