Thread: 355 Interior Relpica Package

355 Interior Replica Package

As pictured, one set of quality 5oz hand laid glass panels designed to fit Fiero interior. All separate pieces for ease of upholstery and installation. These were made by me and are the last set since most of the molds were stolen.
    Openings for OEM Ferrari vents and glove box are scribed into the gelcoat, I have outlined them in black marker for the pics.
    Price is $450 for complete set
    $250 for Door panel/cards only
    $250 for Dash panels only
    plus shipping via cash or paypal.

All prices are FIRM. Parts can be shipped from the U.S. or Canada so there are no taxes or duties or brokerage fees to be paid.

Happy to answer any questions by phone ONLY.

I can be reached most anytime at 416 999-7332.

I have a couple of people interested in the door cards,if anyone would like the dash panels only let me know.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by NSX; 06-12-2012 at 08:35 AM. Reason: spelling

I bought an interior kit from NSX and I must say the parts are of excellent quality. This kit is a deal at the price, just upholster and you are good to go!

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariXXXman View Post
    I bought an interior kit from NSX and I must say the parts are of excellent quality. This kit is a deal at the price, just upholster and you are good to go!
    Thanks for the props...cheers

I only need the door cards I have the dash, do the fiero door handles need to be relocated or adjusted? It doesn't look like they sit in the stock location anymore

I've had numerous requests to sell the door panels/cards separately. I am prepared to do so at $250 plus shipping FIRM.
    First come first served.
    These can be shipped from the U.S. or Canada so there will be no duties or taxes to be paid.

Cheers

Bump...this stuff still around after many tire kickers with no cash.

Anyhow...make me an offer

pm sent....

NSX I need to hear from you

Thanks for talking to me yesterday on the phone - If You have someone to take the door panels - I'd still interested in the dash and center console as long as shipping isn't unreasonable.