Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: lp640/670

lp640/670

alright yall. sorry it has been sometime since i been on. reason being i have been working hard on some new products. as some of you who have stopped by or called me thanks for keeping it quiet. that goes for the two customers for this new prodject of mine also.

i also want to give special thanks to lamborghini carolinas for thier assistance also. guys they are the cheapest place to buy oem parts.

any ways over last few months i have been building all new molds for the lp640 as most know all my stuff is copies of the oem parts but what i have done was make the molds to where i can lay up completes sides of the car or individual parts. these molds will allow me to interchange from the lp640 areas to the lp670 areas as well. yes that right lp670 and no the 670 stuff did not come from fpg overseas. the molds are done and now i will be molding the areas to do the lp670. my 670 parts will start arriving this week or the begining of next week. as the parts arrive i will take pics of them and post them. but please keep in mind that i will not leave this posting up for very long but i did feel that it might be a good time to finally let everyone know. the 670 parts WILL NOT fit on the g24/28 bodies sorry yall. i have also done alot of improvements to the watson body and added alot of the missing sectoins that is not with his or the extreme kit for that matter. for example the rear window area. i have sunk tons of cash into building this kit. if your interested in learning more about it please give me a call or txt me. as i get the new parts made i will be posting them to my wesite. also i will not sell the 670 parts by themselves only in a full body kit. sorry but after having 30 grand wraped up in making these parts i will not just let them go out the door in single pieces just to be copied. and that would not be fair to the two guys that have already purchased a body from me.

cliff
    cliffscustomfab.com
    cliffscustomfab@yahoo.com
    704-640-0008

Sounds great Cliff. I just bought the AD kit and I have already been in touch with you. I'll be calling you also. Regards,
    Pedro

sounds like we will have a nice sv pelica source. would be nice to see some sv replicas. looking forward to see the parts

Quote Originally Posted by janman92 View Post
    sounds like we will have a nice sv pelica source. would be nice to see some sv replicas. looking forward to see the parts
    actually maybe lp670mike can post some pics of the stuff he already picked up. and ill try and get some pics of the stuff i have here that is done now.

also i have recieved a couple calls and messages about parts. please understand guys i will not sell the 670 parts unless you buy a complete body from me. i will be selling the 670 bodies at the same price as the 640. i will not sell the parts alone because it would not be fair to the guys that have bought the complete bodies at my prices only for someone to get ahold of the parts and splash them only to sell them cheaper. not to mention the extreme cost it has been to me to bring the stuff to our community. so it will be all or none. at least for quite some time. not to mention one guy has even paid extra to help with the extreme cost.

Hi all,

Just want to say that Cliff's work is very nice. I picked up my rockers, sail panels, gas cap, inner and outer hood, pass. side lower rocker scoop and the parts look great. No air bubbles, no holes, no thin spots very sturdy and straight. All part have factory mounting points intact and are finished in high quality sandable gel coat. There will be very little finish work required when it comes to the paint and body stage of my build. I am extremely happy with the quality of the parts and Cant wait to get the rest of the 670 parts! Cliff is a great guy to work with and does a good job of keeping in contact with customers. I will try to post pics of the parts that I have already recieved this weekend. Thanks again Cliff.

Kick ass Cliff!!!! Will be by hopefully this weekend and pick up whatever you have ready for me. I will give you a call later tonight and make arrangements to come see you.

well selling the whole kit and not selling parts is realy fair , and most companies who try to protect their products do this, same as Extreme UK they dont sell a windshield if you havent had bought a kit in the past from them ,so these SV parts fit the Extreme murci or an oem very good? its good to know that now there is a new source for SuperVeloce parts .

Quote Originally Posted by ahmad_f View Post
    well selling the whole kit and not selling parts is realy fair , and most companies who try to protect their products do this, same as Extreme UK they dont sell a windshield if you havent had bought a kit in the past from them ,so these SV parts fit the Extreme murci or an oem very good? its good to know that now there is a new source for SuperVeloce parts .
    yes they will fit the watson, extreme, or oe body only.

cliff, what's your price for the kit? and what donor? sorry if it's been mentioned before, but not familiar with all the kits out there

thanks bud.

Picked up some stuff from Cliff today. All I can say is outstanding work. Looked at a few other pieces aswell, just didn't have the room to bring it all home.