Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 03 Ferrari Enzo Replica 90% Complete $15k FIRM!!!

03 Ferrari Enzo Replica 90% Complete $15k MAKE AN OFFER!

SELLING AS/IS, just as described in the description! Body is worth more! NO OFFERS LESS THAN $15k, if you don't understand that, then you don't deserve to own a car!

I want the deal done through eBay, and $300 DEPOSIT via Paypal is due before purchasing!!! IF you offer me $15k on eBay I will accept, not a PENNY LESS!

I will CONSIDER trades for a newer car!

Replica/Kit Makes : Other 92 Toyta MR2 Replica/Kit Makes : Other 92 Toyta MR2 | eBay
    Last edited by *fill-up*; 07-07-2012 at 10:52 AM.

That's awesome man. Out of my price range though.

f**k what happen to the last buyer? i thought you sold it... o.0

Quote Originally Posted by janman92 View Post
    f**k what happen to the last buyer? i thought you sold it... o.0
    No deposit , and no response from that buyer after the auction ended. Filled unpaid claim with eBay, and he is now banned from eBay.

Anyone??? Come on this a deal of a lifetime for a builder!

My wife wants that enzo bad, I would love it as well, but I am still trying to find the rest of the cash I would need to buy it.
    If you can drive it home your not racing it hard enough<br />Toys,06 Mustang GT conv. 90 Mustang GT, 84 Mustang GT dragcar, 80 Thunderbird, 87 Fiero, 85 Fiero

Quote Originally Posted by dragracer View Post
    My wife wants that enzo bad, I would love it as well, but I am still trying to find the rest of the cash I would need to buy it.
    How much do you have available? and any trades?

I hope you don't take any offense to this, but don't sell it as a 90% complete project, because its far from it. The last picture you posted of the roof with the door jambs, wow... it will need a ton of body work, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole car needs to be sanded, filled and body lines fixed. To me it seems you just sprayed a body that was half finished..

Liquid at the moment with out checking I would say at least half. Interested in anther 355 lol I know you had one. I have a wissota B-Mod for sale but I don't think that you would have a use for that down in chi town.
    If you can drive it home your not racing it hard enough<br />Toys,06 Mustang GT conv. 90 Mustang GT, 84 Mustang GT dragcar, 80 Thunderbird, 87 Fiero, 85 Fiero

Quote Originally Posted by Whisper2Me View Post
    I hope you don't take any offense to this, but don't sell it as a 90% complete project, because its far from it. The last picture you posted of the roof with the door jambs, wow... it will need a ton of body work, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole car needs to be sanded, filled and body lines fixed. To me it seems you just sprayed a body that was half finished..
    The body is fine, wasn't a quick spray. as I have mentioned its a kit car, its not perfect, but it is defintly 90% complete. All it needs is interior, lights, fuel cell, and top of doors reworked (if you want) it looks fine from 2ft or more back.