Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for someone that can make a replica dash interrior kit $$

Looking for someone that can make a replica dash interrior kit $$

Looking for someone that can make a replica dash interrior kit $$. i have a c4 corvette zr1 and stumbled across a 2006 viper that will go on any c4, im intrested into doing the converson but the company dosent offer an interrior kit, i cannot continue with my build until ive found someone that i can pay that will make one

Any link on the viper kit? Is it kit car inc? Any pictures of the kit?

Quote Originally Posted by Wavekill00 View Post
    Any link on the viper kit? Is it kit car inc? Any pictures of the kit?
    Yes it is the car kit inc kit

there is such a difference in the interior :[

So you're saying you have a real ZR-1 with the LT5 and you're going to put Viper Kit on it?

That's quite possibly one of worst financial decisions you could make. (Unless the ZR-1 is a basket case).

With so many C-4's out there, it would be a shame to "destroy" a ZR-1 That could possibly be restored. A neighbor has one and it's a conversation piece everywhere he goes - especially after he opens the hood).

(However, A Viper Kit with an LT5 would certainly be interesting though).
    Last edited by kit4me; 07-21-2012 at 11:24 PM.
    Previous Builds: AF - 308 Replica w/ V8 & GM F-body Testarossa Replica
    Current Toys: 308 V8 Project #2, 91 V-12 Jaguar XJ-S Coupe. 1983 Hurst\Olds, 1979 Trans/AM - 468CID Bracket Car.

Yes I have gotten a great deal it was salvaged bucket . And the interrior, there is a great difference between the two. I hope it is possible for the conversion I am still looking for a fiberglassed interrior though ��

The viper interior looks terrible, the c4 is better. Just put the viper body on it and leave the interior a c4

If you really want a viper style interior contact amida on pennocks fiero forum
    He makes amazing replica interiors. But it will cost you more than the body !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fauxrrari View Post
    The viper interior looks terrible, the c4 is better. Just put the viper body on it and leave the interior a c4
    You've obvoiusly never been in both cars.

The C4 interior is god awful as with anything 90's GM with cheap plastic were as the Viper was at least semi Quality. To mention didn't "Borrow" anything from other models like the Vette did using switches from a Mini Van of that same year.... The only thing carried into the Viper was the mirror switch out of the Dodge Intripid.

Quote Originally Posted by VF1Skullangel View Post
    You've obvoiusly never been in both cars.

The C4 interior is god awful as with anything 90's GM ....
    +1 there. The earlier C4 interior is horrible. I had an 85 and 88. They made a change I think in 90 or so and that looks a bit better. (I'd consider keeping that interior).

Even the 1st Gen Viper interior is better than a early C4 interior. I admit, the Viper interior is kind of "simple" looking but I think it's perfect for the car. "just the bare minimum", - Gauges, gas pedal and guts!

Sounds like a nice project. Is the LT-5 still in your car or is it just a rolling chassis?
    Last edited by kit4me; 07-21-2012 at 11:24 PM.
    Previous Builds: AF - 308 Replica w/ V8 & GM F-body Testarossa Replica
    Current Toys: 308 V8 Project #2, 91 V-12 Jaguar XJ-S Coupe. 1983 Hurst\Olds, 1979 Trans/AM - 468CID Bracket Car.

Yes it's just a lot of body damage!