Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Euroworks Mirage S countach.....LS1, Porsche tranny, almost rolling chassis...!!!!

Euroworks Mirage S countach.....LS1, Porsche tranny, almost rolling chassis...!!!!

As most of you know I've been building this for a while and the time has come to tryn sell it...I really don't want to sell this as its my dream car but due to my finances its a must right now..Hopefull if it does sell it will go to a good home and one day be finished....Ive let go of my pride and finally decided to list it...
    anyhow...I bought the body brand new and its pretty dead on as far as measurements go....I don't think you could be any happier...Also have the Bravo exact reps and correct tires which is gona make this a perfect looker...!! Have the dot curved windshield, as well as tail lights and emblems...The Ls1 is mated to a porch 911 turbo tranny with a kennedy adapter, clutch and flywheel...this part =is all wrapped up including a $900 custom engine harness with drive by wire pedal and tac module. Most of the chassis is welded but there is still a lot that is still tacked. The front suspension is an after market Mustang II with 11 rotors, and the rear is custom a arms, with for 3-mount hubs.. turning radius is perfect, and I have all new TCI shocks...4 rear and 2 front..Dont get me wrong there is still a lot of work to be done, but this is one hell of a starter and could be a near perfect replica..I'm sure I'm missing some stuff but this is the just...You find my thread in the build diaries to see all the pics...and build. Please make me a reasonable offer as I have over 25k invested...I'm Located In Arizona US. Please call, text or email me for serious inquiries..928-651-6288 [email protected]

turbo kit is gone already, and will not be included........

Don
    Awww. Sorry to hear it is for sale Jimmy. Understand about finances though. These projects are not cheap by any stretch..... It is a beauty though and will be an excellent starting point for the next guy.

Good luck with the sale
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

Thanks for the great words Don. ....greatly appreciated

Great looking build. Someone is definetley going to get a good head start. Sorry to hear you have to sell it before you can finish it, and enjoy it.

Thanks Faux...hope it goes to a good owner if it sells

spread the word........!!!!!!!!!

up up...! buy it up

WoW!!! That engine and Chassis look phenomenal!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast