Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: OEM Lamborghini Murcielago RGT parts

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    379

    OEM Lamborghini Murcielago RGT parts

    OEM Lamborghini Murcielago RGT official race car parts. These are not fiberglass pieces but a full carbon fiber body panels made by Lamborghini Spa with conjunction with Reiter Engineering from Germany. They are very lightweight and will bolt on to a real car. Own a piece of the Lamborghini race history or build your ultimate replica. Some are new some were used on the actual race cars. More info about the car here:
    http://www.lambocars.com/murcielago/murcielago_r-gt.
    This is what I have for sale(not everything pictured is for sale, please refer to the list below):
    -left quarter panel
    -right quarter panel
    -left door complete inner and outer
    -right door complete inner and outer
    -left rocker panel
    -right rocker panel
    -one left fender
    -set of 4 racing O.Z forged magnesium wheels(these alone retail over $10k)
    -one full underbelly carbon fiber floor pan(small damage on could be easily fixed)
    Asking $10000.




  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    379




  3. #3
    Very nice, would you be interested in selling the parts less the wheels?
    Mike

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock View Post
    Very nice, would you be interested in selling the parts less the wheels?
    Mike
    I may consider keeping the wheels.

  5. #5
    I'm not looking for another project at this time, although these parts would certainly be worth holding onto for a future project. Any idea what you would ask for the parts less the wheels?

    Mike

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock View Post
    I'm not looking for another project at this time, although these parts would certainly be worth holding onto for a future project. Any idea what you would ask for the parts less the wheels?

    Mike
    I guess I can consider a serious offer. These parts cost lot more if you want to price them individually so if would be difficult to put a price on one thing.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by redhammer View Post
    I guess I can consider a serious offer. These parts cost lot more if you want to price them individually so if would be difficult to put a price on one thing.
    Thanks redhammer I will give the parts some consideration and get back with you if I decide to make an offer.
    Mike

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock View Post
    Thanks redhammer I will give the parts some consideration and get back with you if I decide to make an offer.
    Mike
    Sounds good, thanks

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    379
    The parts are still for sale, I sold one set of wheels to a gentleman from UK who is building a Bentley 8 LeMans.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    379
    bump.......

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •