Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fiberglass parts

Fiberglass parts

I make fiberglass parts and molds. Top notch work. Hit me up if you need something designed and/or made.

I have seen a lot of junk kit car parts out there, some even made partially of wood or cardboard. I use only gel coat and fiberglass to make quality parts.

Email me for photos, you sill be surprised what I have made.

Last edited by CarbonFiberCreations; 09-17-2015 at 08:35 PM. Reason: added

Where are you located ?

looking for 6.0 bumper

Hopefully , He isnt located in Glendale , Az.
    That guy is a crook. Look him up.

Turno AZ has zero room to talk bad about me. He quit coming around because he couldnt pay his bill. Last I heard he had legal problem going on. He sells and uses steriods. Probably on a riod-rage here. Funny how he pops back up three years after i asked him multiple times to pay his bill. Oh and Paul, you did not "front" us money - its called a deposit.
    Last edited by CarbonFiberCreations; 11-02-2015 at 03:22 AM.

Phoenix area

Mike730,
    I don,t have that particular mold.

What mirrors do you have. building a vaydor and want to put some different mirrors on car

Id love to Intelligently discuss my multiple business dealings about him wiith anybody interested.. I just don't want anybody to experience the same things that I did. He did good quality work on a few items. Had to warranty one item, which he did , but took him a month. I just can't wait six to nine months for a part that is promised within 2 to 4 weeks after hearing excuse after excuse about not having materials and having to pay 50% up front then more because he used my resin on another project. Anybody ( even David) can feel free to call me anytime at 480 - 221 - 9572

Well TurboAZ you have never done custom carbon fiber work so I wouldnt expect you to know how complex it is. People watch a few videos online and think "that looks simple enough". Sorry I couldnt fund your dreams upfront on custom work. I appologize if we missed a few deadlines for you. I never intended to make you an unhappy customer. I have since cut way back on doing custom carbon fiber parts and overlays.
    Last edited by CarbonFiberCreations; 11-06-2015 at 04:13 PM.