Thread: Merci windshields

Merci windshields

I just got a shipment of Merci DOT windshields. Most of them I already have deposits on but I ordered two extra ones thinking that this was the windshield that I would be using in my Chupacabra cars. Those will use a Countach windshield so now I have two extra Merci windshields for sale, $1,000 each. They have the radio antenna built in, dot matrix border, tint, and DOT markings.

How much do you get out of a Countach windshield shipped to oregon. And do you have and measurements of the windshield to see if my kit has a comparible size as i dont know the producer of said kit? thanks curt

76mx supplies OEM size and shape Countach windshields, shipped with some of the best packaging I've seen. I think this is OEM size:

K9
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Curt, Yes I have Countach windshields as well, Pauls dimensions are accurate. That windshield is $750, crating is $100, shipping will be about $200. Give me a zip code and tell me if it is going to a business and do they have a dock, then I can get an exact freight quote.

Charley

Price is good as a close guess. I thank you for the measurment i will check my car out and see if that might work. I laugh very time i see one with the flat front windhield. thanks again