Thread: NEED looking for shop owners / workers in FL

NEED looking for shop owners / workers in FL

looking for someone to help finish my Vaydor roadster build
    things i require
    * (fitting) means only fitting is required as parts will be delivered to your shop or with the vehcle

- Seat belts
    - Window wiper + Washer system (front)
    - Reg plate lights (rear)
    - Paint job (eletric blue with other parts gloss/shinny black) ,- Car will be unpainted panels with no interior

- Exhaust (fitting)
    - Rear light clusters (fitting)
    - Air suspension (fitting):
    air lift performance front kit
    air lift performance rear kit
    Two - airmaxxx 480 air compressors
    One - 5 gallon, 9 port air tank
    One - Accuair VU4 four corner solenoid valve unit
    One - Accuair E-level
    Air hose and fittings
    pressure switch and 2 relays

if your in the FL area and complete these tasks please give me a quote
    Last edited by metro; 02-07-2016 at 11:22 PM.

$35k, is that including labor? Ship that puppy up to Jersey and I'll get it done with class!
    Easy does it.

35k was labour only all parts will be shipped with vehcle, i declined as this is very overpriced

How about the body work is that done and is it ready for paint ?
    If the body is not ready for paint that's where the big labor comes in

I'm sure members can give you a better price then $35k for paint , and installing air Ride ,exhaust, wipers, lights and seat Belts

yes body will be ready to paint will be comming from matts garage so all panels will be unpainted and vehicle without interior

Extensive bodywork is required after the cars come out of matts shop with the panels installed . I don't think you understand that just having the panels Installed does not mean it's ready for painting

Quote Originally Posted by cutlass442 View Post
    Extensive bodywork is required after the cars come out of matts shop with the panels installed . I don't think you understand that just having the panels Installed does not mean it's ready for painting
    I second this statement. Panels installed means nothing. First your going to have to find a bodyshop that would want to tackle something like this as its not the same things as bringing in your typical car that has all new unpainted raw panels. There is a ton of work to do on this body. My guess is that the work you described to make it "factory" looking, any decent bodyshop\restoration shop that really knows these types of cars will be somewhere in the 25-35k range. If I was bringing that car into my shop knowing the work that is needed to be done, especially on the vert, we would be @ about 30k with paint and also to make your hardtop function perfect and seal correctly.