Thread: Countach front directional bodies (lenses not included)

Countach front directional bodies (lenses not included)

I have been selling 308 front bumpers for 308 kits and Mera's for many years now. I originally used OEM Carello light assemblies. When those started to get scarce I had aluminum bodies made. They way I had them made was fairly expensive. So I had an idea and my new batch cost less to have CNC milled. So my new batch is here now. I never thought to offer them to Countach kit owners. So here they are:

http://rodneydickman.com/catalog/pro...roducts_id=376

Thanks
    Rodney Dickman

Rodney has been supplying the Fiero and Mera market for many years. I personally vouch for him here as an excellent vendor. I have used him many times in the past on my 355 and 308 projects.

These turn signal bases look great Rodney. I am sure you will get several sales over here from us Countach owners as well.

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

I'm in for a set depending on price, and as a fellow fiero owner... I definitely recognize and recommend Rodney as well

Quote Originally Posted by wbnemo1 View Post
    I'm in for a set depending on price, and as a fellow fiero owner... I definitely recognize and recommend Rodney as well
    Well if you get a set, do not put them in your storage unit.

Quote Originally Posted by 1988Mera View Post
    I have been selling 308 front bumpers for 308 kits and Mera's for many years now. I originally used OEM Carello light assemblies. When those started to get scarce I had aluminum bodies made. They way I had them made was fairly expensive. So I had an idea and my new batch cost less to have CNC milled. So my new batch is here now. I never thought to offer them to Countach kit owners. So here they are:

http://rodneydickman.com/catalog/pro...roducts_id=376

Thanks
    Rodney Dickman
    Rodney, I see a picture of a pair of lights with "$79.95" written next to it on your site, so is that $79.95 for a pair of your housings/bases?

If so, that's great value (even that price each would be tolerable given your correct assessment of the cost of the originals)

I can clear up for you though that the early Countach used a different, 'rounder' front turn signal from an Alfa Alfetta (same as the tail lights), like this:

Available from Chris Sweetapples' site highwoodalfa.com

Then then later cars used the more angular lense'd Carello lights...

Clarify the price please..

Thanks, K9
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Price is per pair. I added that to that web page.

Rodney
    www.rodneydickman.com