Thread: OEM Ferrari 355 Parts for sale

OEM Ferrari 355 Parts for sale

I have a bunch of OEM 355 Ferrari parts for sale.

All prices do not include shipping

I can post some photos if there is any interest.

• $300.00 HVAC system (this is the piece you see in the middle of the hood area when the truck is opened)
    • $150.00 Side rear glass for Berlinetta - passengers side I believe (will confirm tonight)
    • $75.00 Side rear glass (both sides) - plastic. Made by someone on this forum a while ago
    • S150.00 both side vents. These are the large fiberglass grills that can be seen in the door jam when the door is opened
    • Best offer - Door latches. I have a set with and without the power locks.
    • Best offer 348 Ferrari muffler - same as 355 but only 2 inlets.
    Last edited by LP700-4; 03-08-2016 at 05:51 PM.
    -Glenn

"One day I had a bit of an argument with my friend Enzo Ferrari, who reckoned I wasnít able to drive a Ferrari, only tractors. Thatís when I got the idea into my head and told myself Ė Iíll make the cars myself from now on!" - Ferruccio Lamborghini

I'd be very interested in photos and measurements of the door jamb grills/vents. You can email me at denouvelleecosse"at"hotmail.com.

Photos and sizes sent to your email

here are a few photos

-Glenn

"One day I had a bit of an argument with my friend Enzo Ferrari, who reckoned I wasnít able to drive a Ferrari, only tractors. Thatís when I got the idea into my head and told myself Ė Iíll make the cars myself from now on!" - Ferruccio Lamborghini