Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB Countach parts

Cool WTB Countach parts

Hey I was looking to see if anyone had any Countach parts for sale. Currently I am looking for following but always looking for anything.

gated shifter

tail light switch

brake switch

air vents 84 style center console (solved)

fiberglass a pillars and both front and rear

headliner parts.

engine deck lid QV style (found some sources)

Seat belts 3 point oem style klippan

please let me know if any parts are available send me a massage

thanks
    Moe
    Last edited by Lambocountach; 04-10-2016 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambocountach View Post
    Hey I was looking to see if anyone had any Countach parts for sale. Currently I am looking for following but always looking for anything.

gated shifter
    tail light switch
    brake switch
    air vents 84 style center console
    fiberglass a pillars and both front and rear headliner parts.
    engine deck lid QV style

please let me know if any parts are available send me a massage

thanks
    Moe
    Welcome (back) to the forums Moe! My first thought is that Udo will be able to hook you up with most of that stuff. I'm still working on the vents....

K9

Thank you again for the parts can't wait to see new parts you make I finished trimming powder coat and install parts came out amazing. I just need to figure out how to post a pic. I sent him a PM just waiting on reply.

Moe

Thank you again for the parts can't wait to see new parts you make I finished trimming powder coat and install parts came out amazing. I just need to figure out how to post a pic. I sent him a PM just waiting on reply.

Moe
    You're welcome. I sent a message to my buddy Carlos who is converting his QV spec Prova to 5000S spec, and I sourced for him a metal flat engine cover, so he may have a QV spec cover going spare.... If you want to email me a pic I can post it for you...

K9

A few months ago I was offered a QV engine deck lid in fiberglass originally for 400 Canadian but for me price was 300 Canadian plus shipping as I am in canada. If you want to see if its still available contact suem@ivesinsurance.com (519) 259-3886 ask for Sue Maddy as they are in Winsor Ontario. They also had one countach seat in fiberglass and tan countach mats with bull logo.
    Last edited by BK2DFUTR; 04-03-2016 at 10:55 AM.

I found a deck lid from user 5150 on here he seems to have both styles and pics look good he sent. I may take car by him and have him do install he looks to be very good in fiberglass work were I am not. Carlos is he the one in Miami i think I have his number somewhere I will give him a buzz. Does anyone know if the 84 vents are same size as 85-87 pic looks similar in diagram. I know 25th are way bigger I have a set as last resort to make fit.

I found a deck lid from user 5150 on here he seems to have both styles and pics look good he sent. I may take car by him and have him do install he looks to be very good in fiberglass work were I am not. Carlos is he the one in Miami i think I have his number somewhere I will give him a buzz. Does anyone know if the 84 vents are same size as 85-87 pic looks similar in diagram. I know 25th are way bigger I have a set as last resort to make fit.
    What vents are you talking about?

K9

Vents were/are the same size until the anniversary model

Must be Airbox cover metal vents or the rear vents under the wing, from the way it's being referenced

Just spoke with Moe (text), and he means the early ('84-'87 I think) console vents, like this:

Courtesy of Bullstuff.com. I have an original set, and have found a possible replacement, just struggling to find a supplier....

K9
    Attached Images Attached Images