Thread: Well built Lamborghini replica

Well built Lamborghini replica

Ggreetings all. I'm new to this forum but I have been around replicas for a number of years. I am attempting to sell my Lamborghini vet replica. It is a dnr on a 87 fiero chassis. It has a built small block 350 with a rebuilt getrag gear box. Held moter sport suspension installed including the coil overs. The car has the Archie big brake kit installed. The entire car has a new wire harness and everything works except the speedometer. Vintage air gen 2 mini installed wired and working. Doors built correctly and power locks and Windows work correctly. Poly bushings all around. I have built the car to be safe and to be driven. I also built the car to be worked on easily. The car needs body work and paint. It also needs upholstry. I have all glass and the car runs and drives.

Here is a ink to another post I have that contains videos of the car.

http://kitcentral.com/index.php?name...c4b6755c655b09

Quote Originally Posted by mr1 View Post
    Ggreetings all. I'm new to this forum but I have been around replicas for a number of years. I am attempting to sell my Lamborghini vet replica. It is a dnr on a 87 fiero chassis. It has a built small block 350 with a rebuilt getrag gear box. Held moter sport suspension installed including the coil overs. The car has the Archie big brake kit installed. The entire car has a new wire harness and everything works except the speedometer. Vintage air gen 2 mini installed wired and working. Doors built correctly and power locks and Windows work correctly. Poly bushings all around. I have built the car to be safe and to be driven. I also built the car to be worked on easily. The car needs body work and paint. It also needs upholstry. I have all glass and the car runs and drives.

Here is a ink to another post I have that contains videos of the car.

http://kitcentral.com/index.php?name...c4b6755c655b09
    I'm interested can you text me current pics of the car as it stands? I'm selling my skyline and evo this month and looking for a good replica 6316973218

Any intrest in a trade?I have a built c5 corvette.