Thread: FS : extreme Lambo Murci, OEM dimensions, Turnkey, Europe/UK , fix price 20.000

FS : extreme Lambo Murci, OEM dimensions, Turnkey, Europe/UK , fix price 20.000

Hello
    i am selling Lambo Murci (extreme). OEM Size LP580.
    The car is turnkey, finished, i ve been driving it almost daily and own it since few months. The amount of attention it gets is just crazy.
    its been repainted, new tires, better suspension. MOT till 11.2016, UK registered and its a LHD. I have driven it in UK-France-Holland-Germany, no problems. everybody and i mean everybody thinks its the real deal even genuine Lambo owners.
    the car needs Interior to be redone (it has toyota mr2 interior which is a bit modified but still....) . also OEM Murci wheels. and the car would be perfect.
    The donor is an MR2 SW20 N/A runs and sounds great
    i want no money in advance, the client can come see the car anytime and test-drive it. price is 20.000 pounds.
    also Extreme is no longer in buisness so no more kits, but i can hook you up with a source that sells bits and pieces and veryyy cheap glass in case of accident.
    for more info, PM me or leave a message here.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Beautiful car, looks well made.
    Pedro

Can it be shipped to the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by autopro View Post
    Beautiful car, looks well made.
    thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by ReviveTheWorld View Post
    Can it be shipped to the U.S.
    nope, sorry i dont have the time for export and U.S Customs wont allow E.U car to be registered in USA . trust me the customs will cost you more than the car