Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Considering selling my aventador build

Considering selling my aventador build

Looking to start another project, and I am considering selling my aventador inspired car. Look for "Mike's Aventador Build" in the build threads. The car is based on a fiero chassis with a 3.8L supercharged engine with a 6 speed manual transmission. Has adjustable height air ride suspension. The car runs and drives, is mechanically ready to go. The body, paint, and interior finish work are not perfect, and could use a professionals touch (I just built it as a hobby and my finishing skills are not the best).

The car is currently white as seen at the very end of the build thread. I have unfinished roof panels that go with it, and if interested I will throw in the fiberglass molds for the body parts (these are handmade and have some flaws)

I do not need to sell, but wanted to see if there is any interested people on here. Priced at $15k firm, which is less than I have into it. Located in the Binghamton NY area.

Thanks for looking,
    Mike
    Last edited by mkman; 05-27-2016 at 01:00 PM.

Any intrest in a trade?.I have a built c5 corvette.high 10 second streetcar.can be driven anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by prodaddy View Post
    Any intrest in a trade?.I have a built c5 corvette.high 10 second streetcar.can be driven anywhere.
    Can you send a couple pictures? Year? Mileage? auto or manual? I'd prefer cash due to running out of garage space, but I would take a look.
    Last edited by mkman; 05-29-2016 at 02:58 PM.

Send me a p.m and I can give ya my number to text you photos and info..or email me at prodaddy16@gmail.com

Trade didn't happen, car is still for sale.

Price lowered to $14k.

The car has been sold.

can i see pics

I own the car now.i have it at my bodyshop and had planned to block it down and get the body looking cleaner and get it in flat black.it drives nice and is alot of fun,just needs a little bit of cleaning up.im not sure what my plans are as of yet on if I plan to keep or sell or trade.

Congrats prodady, glad to hear you are enjoying the car. Ill to i.definitely love to see some pictures of the changes you are do it.
    Pedro