Thread: Wtb countach grilles

Wtb countach grilles

I want to buy and am looking for the grilles that go directly behind the rear 1/4 windows and the set that go in the top rear fender. I am looking for the metal grilles, OEM size. please let me know what you have, price and a pic would be great. -Thanks so much

a member here by the name Goliath makes them and sell them.
    - fidali355

Quote Originally Posted by scarabdrew View Post
    I want to buy and am looking for the grilles that go directly behind the rear 1/4 windows and the set that go in the top rear fender. I am looking for the metal grilles, OEM size. please let me know what you have, price and a pic would be great. -Thanks so much
    As Fidali says Udo (Goliath) makes the grilles out of Stainless steel. I think the picture below is his work and the correct measurements, but if you want his contact details, PM me and I'll check with him that it's OK to release them. He does very nice work. I have a set of his grilles that I had powder coated and they look OEM.

K9
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Yes I would love the contact information please

PM sent 'drew.

K9

so...the rear grilles are tapered from 11.3125 to 10.5 ? I believe my spaces are true rectangles. sorry for all the questions Udo, I just want to make sure they are a fit for my car....................you know how kits are....some good....some.....well kits

Quote Originally Posted by scarabdrew View Post
    so...the rear grilles are tapered from 11.3125 to 10.5 ? I believe my spaces are true rectangles. sorry for all the questions Udo, I just want to make sure they are a fit for my car....................you know how kits are....some good....some.....well kits
    PM sent. Let me clarify though, that picture is from Udo's photobucket page:

http://s624.photobucket.com/user/gol...ml?sort=3&o=53

...but I can't guarantee they are his measurements. Like I said in the PM, measure your car, and then if you need me to I'll measure my grilles for you..

Udo is unlikely to see this thread though bud.

K9
    Last edited by K9COP; 06-07-2016 at 01:38 PM.