Thread: Ferrari F40 Replica For Sale

Ferrari F40 Replica For Sale

For Sale Ferrari F40 replica
    1G2PG3798FP260330
    A beautiful example of the famous fortieth anniversary car based on a clean, well maintained, low mileage 85 Pontiac Fiero GT with 39,753 original miles. This car has never been a daily driver and has only been used on sunny non winter days. Selling only because new acquisition requires some of the collection must go. I believe this is the best F40 replica based on a stock Fiero space frame. Many unique features not found on other F40 replicas including a real Ferrari F40 front bumper, front clip fender vents, Ferrari rear screen, and Ferrari rear lights. Replica Fuel cell but it is the trunk, replica Tubi exhaust, and engine compartment dress up. Genuine Ferrari emblems and badges, Italian style Compomotive rims with 245/45 ZR16 front and 315/40 VR16 rear with less than 5k miles, lowering springs installed to enhance look and handling. What can I say it drives like a go kart on steroids and is not for undeveloped roads! Interior includes replica dash with VDO instruments, red leather seats, Dickman Euro style shifter, aftermarket steering wheel, MOMO gas pedal, brake pedal, foot rest and black Ferrari floor mats with red horse. F40 correct configuration headlights, drive/fog lights, front directional lights and third brake light. F40 correct exhaust tips, Brembo brake covers have been installed on calibers. K&N air filter and Accel 8mm spark plug wires installed. Not installed but included in sale, dash matching center console and new front air dam that won’t clear the end of our driveway. Everything works and AC blows cold.
    My car won 2rd place in the Rebodied class at the 1999 Fieros at Carlisle car show, this was right after installing the F40 body before adding the upgrades currently on the car.
    Car has been registered and insured as a 1985 Fiero with a clear title. Please check out the pictures as they are part of the description and I will answer any questions.
    I have over $32K invested in this car. I didn't see any serious bidders on eBay who appreciate what goes into building a car. The body kit alone cost $16K plus shipping. I have been building cars since 1970 and I know we never get back what is put into a car but neither will I give it away. $20,000 or best offer.

If you are serious, a $1,000.00 deposit via PayPal guarantees the car is yours.
    Please note vehicle must be paid for in full before being released, Thank you for looking.

Last edited by mera308gts; 09-08-2016 at 10:43 PM.

Hi. Do you still have this car for sale? I have CASH and am a serious buyer for a quality build car! My Email is: ernestkalk@gmail.com. or my phone is. (360) 599-3223. Please let me know ASAP as I'm looking at another one and about to buy it if no others available!! Thanks! Ernest

I emailed the owner of this car just now. He helped me with his build threads and also suggestions when I was looking for a car last year. So, I wanted to return the favor to him and make sure he saw this thread.

I'm not sure if he still has the car, but if so, hopefully, he'll be back with you soon. Based on his build threads, he does some amazing work. You would get a really high quality car.

Still for sale! Was waiting for Spring to put the F40 on Craig's list and will also put up for sale my Mera # 8151, the last one built.
    Last edited by mera308gts; 02-22-2017 at 08:37 AM.

Well Ernest, better snag it up if you have cash.
    One of the nicest builds I have seen! Harder and Harder to find well built.

Thank you!! Appreciate the help!😎