Thread: Looking for a 285/40/15 TIRE that holds air dosent have to be road safe

Looking for a 285/40/15 TIRE that holds air dosent have to be road safe

I need a 285-40-15 that hold air, it dosent have to be road safe, just good enough to be able to move the car in and out and around the shop, so weather cracked is ok. Please let me know what you have and a price. A yoko AVS is preferred. but im not picky.

Your looking for some rare tires... assuming for a lambo. You Might be better off with 295/50 tires as some pantera guys have done.

Here are some but spendy and only 2 left
    http://m.ebay.com/itm/Pirelli-P7-Cor...449?nav=SEARCH

Yes, but I can get all the new 285-40-15's I need, but for now I was hopeing to find a used one. I was praying some one had one in poor shape (but useable as a shop tire) that could get me thru until l spring when the car will be done and I can put new tires all the way around it.

If its just to roll around the shop any tire will do

Get some cheap used 265 50s

Or just use a regular $10 junk yard wheels for the back wheels if that's the case. Most likely spending more money then on mounting and dismounting

Scarabdrew, cut a piece of plywood the correct diameter and drill the pilot hole and five lug holes. That is the way Nascar and Formula One get cars into shipping containers. Serious. Where can you get new Yokos that size? I am a Yokohama dealer and I cannot get them for you.

good point, on the plywood, as for the yokos.......that's whats on the car now , they are yoko avs. I was asking for a used 1 to math with and height since everyone is a little different. I can not get new yokos in that size, but their are 2 mfg that do make that tire size