Thread: TR guage faces.

TR guage faces.

About a year and a half ago, there was a thread concerning gauge faces. I am going to redo my interior on my 512 TR and would like to get close to stock. IKR had some vinyl sheets a bit ago. There are a couple other builds going on here and could probably benefit from this as well. Anyone have anything available other than white?

Go digital LCD gauges

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariXXXman View Post
    About a year and a half ago, there was a thread concerning gauge faces. I am going to redo my interior on my 512 TR and would like to get close to stock. IKR had some vinyl sheets a bit ago. There are a couple other builds going on here and could probably benefit from this as well. Anyone have anything available other than white?
    You have a beautiful car, sir. Out of my price range, but it's a gem!

I'd be interested in these gauges for my TR as well. Mine is currently Fiero gauges, with printed "200 MPH" horse stamped overlay. It's ok, but not great by any stretch. They don't really "fit" to the "dish"-like curves of the Fiero speedo... hangs like a big man's suit on a skinny man. lol

Thanks all for the replies. I have decided to stray away from keeping it OEM Testarossa. These original cars were much more 'hand-crafted' than they are built today, and the older 80's interiors just don't do anything for me. I want something familiar 'Ferrari'. Decided to go with an OEM F430 cluster and design the dash from this. Probably keep to the 512 TR style door cards with original looking door pulls. Should be able to get the tach/speedo/oil/water working on this cluster. Thanks everyone for the help again. You guys are great.

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    Go digital LCD gauges
    Hello Metro,
    who is manufacturing digital LCD gauges, in case I'd like them for a recent model of Ferrari or Lambo?

Ill find the link for you they do all kinds of styles classic gauges LCD aventador and laferrari

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    Ill find the link for you they do all kinds of styles classic gauges LCD aventador and laferrari
    thank you in advance