Thread: lt1 to porshe boxster S manual transmission adaptor kit.

lt1 to porshe boxster S manual transmission adaptor kit.

this is an adapter kit to mate an Chevy lt1 to an early Porsche boxster S manual 6 speed transmission. the kit come with everything including the high torque starter(chrome) bolts, clutch etc.

this kit was made by Eric who is on this site. his work is amazing(bought 3 kits from him), the kit fits like it should. it is still new, never used. only reason i am getting rid of it is because i changed up my motor and am using another adapter kit i also purchased from Eric.

I don't remember if i paid $1500 or $1700.. i have moved since i made the purchase and can not find my paper work either way.. $1100 firm + you pay shipping. i will box it up and you arrange the rest.

shipping from Lapeer Michigan. 48446

FIRM!!!! not hurting to sell, just don't need it taking up room in my garage. if it doesn't sell.. I'll find something to put it in lol

if you local you can have the lt1 for another $250. good motor that ran when pulled but has original miles also has pcm with it.

Can I get a photo of what comes in the kit. Also will the lt1 fit in a non stretched boxster? Would you consider a partial trade for any parts you need as I work for a salvage yard?

Quote Originally Posted by racerdan View Post
    Can I get a photo of what comes in the kit. Also will the lt1 fit in a non stretched boxster? Would you consider a partial trade for any parts you need as I work for a salvage yard?
    i will have to run to storage unit to get a pic but will do so in the next day or two.

as far as trade... cash is king but i am looking for a complete set of c5 corvette control arms/brakes/hubs.

I was not putting this engine set up in a porsche so not sure what all you will need to do to the porsche to put an lt1 in there. from what I've read in the past, I think you need to notch the rear upper firewall a bit. a built lt1 in a porsche would be sick !! lol

like mentioned, everything is new and never used. I bolted the plate to the trans for fitment and that's it. I'm just going a different route.

still have it.