Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: custom car matts

custom car matts

looking for a company / person that makes custom car matts or wraps existing ones for a reasonable price
    can anyone suggest anyone? thanks

Not sure of the pricing or contact info, but look at the Aldino Spider thread in Build Threads. He just got a set of custom mats for his Aldino convertible. He might be able to provide you with contact info for the company

I think there premade matts il try though thanks mate

European Floor Mats stocks pre-make mats for Ferrari, Lambo, etc, but the mats I ordered for my Aldino Spider had to be custom made. I contacted European Floor Mats by email and told them what I wanted. They responded quickly but did not have a pattern for a Fiero. I was told to send them a paper pattern and they would respond with an estimate. A week later I received an estimate of $180.00, paid by credit card and received my "Ferrari" quality mats two weeks later. I am very pleased with the quality, embroidery and service from European Floor Mats. http://europeanfloormats.com/

thanks man really apreshate it!

European Floor Mats looks got lots of quality stuffs!

Mera308gts

I am looking for floor mats as well for the 308 project, Do you know if they kept teh Fiero floor pattern that you sent them? I assume you just copied a Fiero floor may and sent that pattern to them?

Is there a specific person I should talk to there that would know about the Fiero pattern?

Thanks much
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

Hey Don,
    No one special, I communicated with "someone" via email, could have been the secretary. Just send them an email asking if they have the Fiero pattern and yes I traced a Fiero floor mat.
    Dana

Wow just found out that European Floor Mats went out of business at the end of last year. . . . . .

There are several custom floor mat companies on eBay that have the fiero pattern
    Such as item 131073518286

Just tell them you want the Ferrari logo on them
    Last edited by cutlass442; 03-24-2017 at 02:42 AM.