Thread: 355 for sale

355 for sale

I have a 355 kit car for sale that has been in my driveway for a long time and I am now ready to get rid of it just not into it right now. It was bought from John Watson years ago and I bought some extras. It has extended windshield, the right door scoops the hood has been extended as well if you are interested you can call me at 831-747-4255

Pics or link to pics?

warren 355,

Are you in Tampa?

Tampa is 813 so unless it's a typo he may not be. I am in Tampa and if he is local I would love to take a look at it as I will be building the same. Just waiting on a wide track suspension and that's about it now. I have most of what I need to make the conversion except for a few small things. Just hot as heck now..lol! If anyone has an interest in a 355 build in my local 813 be glad to here from ya. Hats off to Sebatian Vettle with the win! Bout dang time we beat the MerC boys!
    Last edited by Redline; 06-06-2017 at 06:15 PM.

831 is California

Quote Originally Posted by cutlass442 View Post
    831 is California

Yep...musta transposed it wrong for googly woogly...dyslexia maybe?....or would that have made it 138? Sorry bout that.

"Area code 831 is a California telephone area code that was split from area code 408 on July 11, 1998. It covers Monterey County San Benito County, and Santa Cruz County."