Thread: 67 Corvette body molds and parts to fit C4 chassis for sale

67 Corvette body molds and parts to fit C4 chassis for sale

We built 17 c4 corvettes with my sculpted version of a 67 corvette. 67 corvette look on a later model chassis (90-96). I have recently retired and would like to sell the molds and tooling for both the coupe and convertible and 2 front fender assemblies, 2 convertible rear assemblies and one coupe rear assembly, and 2 door skins. This is not for the first timer and you will need experience...but is isn't all that hard to do either. Can't ship. Best offer or trade and all or nothing. Pictures are on our web brochure but forum rules prohibit me from posting them. Dave 509-845-2230

Do the forum rules really prohibit it ? With so few kit manufacturers I would think links to builders and items for sale are to be encouraged ! You can definitely post it in the mall /for sale section of this forum

Since the buyer would have to pick these up, maybe you could tell us where you are located ???
    And the joke is,<br />when he awoke his,<br />body was covered in Coke fizz !

According to Google....
    The 509 area includes: Spokane, the Tri-Cities (Richland, Pasco, and Kennewick), Ellensburg, Yakima, Walla Walla, and Wenatchee.

(Footnote: Doesn't necessarily mean that's where the molds are.)
    Last edited by TDW; 08-22-2017 at 08:44 AM.

Sorry guys...I should have put in that the molds, tooling and parts are located in Dayton, Wa and my soon to expire web brochure is www.67rayzr.com Thanks