Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a completed diablo in western Canada

Looking for a completed diablo in western Canada

Hi and just wondering if anyone knows of a completed diablo 4 sale in or around Calgary Alberta. The last one i bought was in Ontario so for the right car i will travel. Nice if it was registered and close to being done will work. Thanks.

In Central Ohio....

I have a completed IFG Lamborghini Diablo 60 that was IFG's show car for sale. Below is an old eBay listing with pic and description.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/26279758003...0039&viewitem=

Thanks for the reply, Yea thats what i am looking 4 but cant bring it across the border as kit car are not admissible into Canada. Sucks

i have one on craigslist calgary, im in Vancouver

my add is also on craiglist Vancouver https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/bnc/...593768949.html

any response? to much ?to Little ? anything

Thanks for the reply and its a nice car but just a little pricey. I understand what it takes to build one hours and cash but 4 80k i would be looking at a 360 or acr. Best of luck with the sale and thanks again.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ronlamborghini View Post
    any response? to much ?to Little ? anything

wanna trade for 355?
    - fidali355

Quote Originally Posted by ronlamborghini View Post
    i have one on craigslist calgary, im in Vancouver
    If you are in Canada you must go see his Diablo.... Ron's Diablo is one of the best, I highly recommend you go check it out and dont let the price scare you. Just look at it first before you make any judgement or decision. Its an amazing build. Ron is one of the best and trusted builder out there....

CCIE

I agree, I have never seen one of his cars but from what i hear he does really nice work. I would like to have one of his builds or a naerc car its just 80k is a little pricey. I am looking between 30 and 50k for a well built car and they are around its just finding one. I have cash and patience so one will pop up