Thread: 3 Lamborghini replicas for sale, Billings mt

3 Lamborghini replicas for sale, Billings mt

I have 3 Lamborghini replicas for sale 2 Countac 25th anniversary editions and 1 diablo...I have way too many projects and these 3 need to go

(1)1985 Pontiac fiero stretched chassis 25th anniversary pearl white Countach...2.8 v6 5 speed, correct wheel base, car is complete running and driving car. Built im guessing in the early 1990s. Heat /a/c, front mounted radiator, all Windows in car are glass, no plexi glass any where body has a few stress cracks but nothing severe, paint has been touched up over the years in about 8 or so spots...looks great from 5 ft...small issues can be seen upon closer inspection. Wheels are not correct but look good, Interior is the least impressive part of the car in my opinion...gauges work, my intentions we're to redo the majority of it...carpet, headliner, seats, steering column, are all usable and in pretty good shape...dash area would require the most work...just gonna list it for the rock bottom price $13,000.00

(2) 1988 Pontiac fiero stretched chassis red Diablo replica. Beautiful body and paint...few small (chips really )imperfections but as far as a fiberglass body goes, this one is really straight with nice paint...was definitely professionally bodyworked and painted probably finished 15? years ago 2.8 v6 5 speed, power windows...a/c heat, correct 3 piece wheels and tires, red and black interior, dash is a modified Diablo dash rock bottom price $15,000.00

(3) gelcoat Countach 25th anniversary full round tube chassis. All lids and doors are mounted and functional. Willwood front brakes with polished upper and lower control arms and coil overs...front headlamp doors are hinged also have the headlamps and front turn signals also...New radiator and fan still in the box...correct compomotive wheels with correct pirelli tires. Willwood pedal assembly, brake booster gm steering column, correct style dual exhaust tips...fiero transaxle with small block chevy adapter plate and clutch (no engine) rear coil overs, tail lights, wing, all glass (uninstalled) all fiberglass interior panels to finish interior...boxes of other parts to help finish build included...rock bottom price $7000.00

I will try to post current pics but i have had troible doing this in the past, all three are dusty from being stored in my heated garages but clean up very nice,

Best way to get a hold of me is my cell phone number, my name is Josh and i can be reached at (406) 670 3368...comments on here won't be checked very often so please contact me via phone call...I won't answer and go back and forth with tons of text messages, i can text additional photos after we talk on the phone...all three cars are a really low price...i truly just need them gone...i have friends in the transport business that can give a personal transportation quote that wont be on a large car hauler and brought right to your door
    Last edited by faux sure; 12-22-2018 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Add pictures

If ALL these where in Canada and close to Vancouver, BC you would have them sold to me by now.

I believe that. Not many in Canada for sale at all. 1 on Autotrader my old yellow one and he is asking 60k 4 it.

I have seen it on Autotrader as well. It is a very nice looking coupe but with a stock 2.8 and a 4 speed manual it isn't worth the asking price in my opinion. With a longitudinal engine and tranny combo I could see it. There was actually 4 Diablo replicas on Autotrader.ca a few months back which was a rare site. A very well done yellow NAERC roadster for $50,000 in Mississauga, another silver roadster near Sarnia for $35,000, Ron Dollings yellow 6.0 for $79900 and this coupe. I remember when it was for sale on Kijijii many years back, in the Edmonton area I believe and if memory serves me correctly the asking price was in the low 20's. You would obviously know more about that Richard as a former owner.
    Without a doubt the 3 cars listed above would be gone fast if they were in Canada. I am in the maritimes so a long distance away for me but not far for anyone in the prairies.
    Last edited by lambofan; 12-25-2018 at 10:37 AM.

The yellow one was in my garage for a few years. Nice car and i bought it around christmas time for myself from a guy in Edmonton and sold it around Christmas time to another guy in Edmonton as a Christmas present for himself. I saw the 4 that were for sale a while back and liked the silver one but a auto just kills it. The guy who sold the yellow one to me had it listed first in the 50s and i ended up getting it for in the low 20s. I just didn't fit in it.

Diablo is sold...i will return messages later to everyone and send pics

If anyone would like pictures email me 1st @ dentworks.mt@gmail.com and I will respond to you via email with photos

25th countach stretched fiero #2 add is sold...tube chassis project still available

All 3 cars are sold!!! thanks everyone for all the interest