Thread: FS: USA Seattle,WA DNA Scuderia Kit

Post FS: USA Seattle,WA DNA Scuderia Kit

Up to debate on not finishing my DNA scuderia and selling it as it is. Been so busy with my non profit business, and Kit has been collecting dust the last 3 years. This is the only scuderia Kit known to be in the USA. Itís rough set on the 01 cougar that has been fully gone through, airtex air ride, new brakes, all suspension bushings replaced, rear subframe and sway bar upgraded, engine has been upgraded to svt, fully built terry 5speed tranny, tons of upgraded real OEM Ferrari parts. 5x114 Wheels are the only thing I havenít ordered yet. Kit still needs to be fully bonded on, currently all cut and dry fitted the most time consuming part of this project. Going to stick to $30,000 as it is or will hold off and finish it
    Last edited by Rippin6Gears; 09-18-2019 at 07:49 PM.

Last edited by Rippin6Gears; 03-13-2019 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rippin6Gears View Post
    link does not work.

Try that...

I do have the key cut now as well.
    https://imgur.com/a/pVmCL

The Kit Car List of kitcar manufacturers includes over 750 different manufacturers, builders and dealers of kit cars, turnkey vehicle kits, assembled vehicle kits, auto component builders, handbuilts, replicas and high performance race cars for the home built enthusiast with up-to-date contact information, links to websites, and thousands of actual kitcar photos of almost every kitcar available today.