Thread: Looking for a Vendetta or a Diablo complete or close in need of work at a fair price

Looking for a Vendetta or a Diablo complete or close in need of work at a fair price

I am looking for a car that may need paint or details finished but isn't getting the love you know it deserves. I will finish it to the last detail and bring it to a spectacular level and love it. Share your beauty with me and you won't be sorry. Let's see what is out there.

What's your budget?

I recommend checking ebay and auto tempest regularly

Bought one!

Quote Originally Posted by Lamboreplicav12 View Post
    I recommend checking ebay and auto tempest regularly
    Thanks for the comments guys, but I struck a deal Yesterday and we are thrilled!! Bought a Corey Davis Diablo with LS power and the journey begins!! Planning on building a nice one!! Iím sure I will need help and parts along tge way so get ready. LOL

Congrats...... Love to see pic.

FYI...Corry kits are known to have really bad body and thin panels hopefully you picked up a body that was worked on. Several years back I bought a Corry roadster on a replica Chaise and wind up scraping the whole project. Sucked. Not saying all Corry Davis bodes are bad but the several that I have seen were pure junk. (Apology in advance not dissing your new project just my opinion)

I am in the process of looking for a car. I was considering the Vaydor or a new car called the Vex. It looks like they sell Vendetta kits on this website. I hope this helps you. I thin the Vex is built on a Porsche platform. I am going to try calling the company today. http://gagliardidesign.com/vexinfopage.html