Thread: Coolcustomcars 355 body kits

Coolcustomcars 355 body kits

Getting some great feed back on our newly re-designed bodies. New interiors also. Also done with the FZ55 model.

New pics on the website!

Been awhile since i have been on here!

I want to let people know the difference between our kit and johns at AD. John does nice work to start with. I guess I like taking the car all the way to completion. (turnkeys) My kit has the new door system bonded like a corvette door, looks cool not having the old box door skin. New rockers with the engineering to stand on them. Our new way of stretching the wheelbase without cutting the frame. Our new side brace for the spyder, no ground clearance lost. Our hoods sit lower than johns cars. Our new interior which uses no Ferrari parts and easy to install over the Fiero base dash. I'm also looking at doing a replica steering wheel. (anyone interested?) John does have the split bumpers like my Testarossa's and 512 TR body kits. I do have the FZ55 design which I am looking forward to building my own demo, have the chassis purchased and body made but need the time to do it. If anyone has questions about the replicas we build and sell, let me know.

And I'm Always ready to help!

Ron Larson / Fancy Cars

Ron / Coolcustomcars.com

Re:Coolcustomcars 355 body kits

Z50 is just BEAUTIFUL ! Congratulations - nice to see some originality, especially when it's better looking than the original. I may just need to have one of those for my 1988 fiero GT, especially if it comes as a spyder !

it is gorgeous, i forgot to mention in some of my other posts ,the ones where i brag on ron,he really takes the structural stuff to the next level,if you look on his site pay special attn. to bumper structures etc.

So Ron how have you been doing?
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.